DON'T LOOK I'M NAKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xena Jade

Original poster
0RWOeeW.png

There is a lot of content that I will need to fill if I want the scrollybar to activate. I wonder how much? We will find out! So in the meantime I will tell a little story. Once upon a time there was an ugly duck. He was so ugly that everyone died! However, he wished upon all of the dragon balls, all of them. Everyone came back alive and he became the duck king. I bet you didn't expect THAT end, did you? I'm not sure what other stories I have up my sleeves though.

Did you know that gravity is probably the coolest power someone can have? Really, just think about gravity. It's super awesome. Not even scientists know how to explain gravity! It's dark and edgy while being fun and wacky at the same time. It is the best of all worlds tucked away into one clean package! Oh yes, you heard me right. All other powers can go to the side. Gravity Rush in particular is amazing. Sure Kat the main character has a super unimaginative name, but the whole plot and character development built up is just so cute!

There is a lot of content that I will need to fill if I want the scrollybar to activate. I wonder how much? We will find out! So in the meantime I will tell a little story. Once upon a time there was an ugly duck. He was so ugly that everyone died! However, he wished upon all of the dragon balls, all of them. Everyone came back alive and he became the duck king. I bet you didn't expect THAT end, did you? I'm not sure what other stories I have up my sleeves though.

Did you know that gravity is probably the coolest power someone can have? Really, just think about gravity. It's super awesome. Not even scientists know how to explain gravity! It's dark and edgy while being fun and wacky at the same time. It is the best of all worlds tucked away into one clean package! Oh yes, you heard me right. All other powers can go to the side. Gravity Rush in particular is amazing. Sure Kat the main character has a super unimaginative name, but the whole plot and character development built up is just so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.