dont know if anyone remembers wendu anymore...

Hey welcome back here, I remember you. Yeah a lot has changed...

For one my old Burger King avatar..Need to find a new one or something here hmm, since the old one's URL died.

Mwahaha. Yes, oldies, come to meeee

OH MY GOSH, EVERYONE IS SOO OLD. SO OLD! I was like, an infant, fresh outta the womb, when I was here at first. <.<

@Sakura-chan; YES, college is gonna blerhladfbelje so hard. D:
I had to fight my dad up and down to be able to pursue art. I mean, he kept saying, you are so good at math and science, be an engineer so I'll love you, and I was like, hell no giiiiirl, I'm gonna follow my dreams, yeah! *stars* Dad was like, well, fine, whatever, it's not like I have to love you.

Whatever, whatever.

I'm actually strong in English. ;D I got a bomb-diggity (hell yeah, I went there) letter of recommendation from my college english teacher (okay, it's community college so it's barely more than high school but still). He really wants me to work creative writing into my career. Haha.

I just like to write sassy essays. Hah. I woo'd my student council teacher when I worked poop into my essay like three times, seriously, I wrote about poop more than necessary...

anyways

guys
I remember Jack Shade existing, but like... More into roleplays than lurking insanity like I did. And I remember Kitti existing. Hardest thing is remembering the quirks of everyone.

Like Burger King Weavel (see what I did there? I put your personas together oho so clever)

See Jack. Someone knows you exist.

... Jack who? Who is this person and how did he become admin?

-_- I hate you both.

WHAT

JACK IS ADMIN

WHAT IS THIS NEWFANGLED DEVELOPMENT

... I admit I knew about this Jack person existing, but I never thought he/it existed enough to become an admin. <.<

That much I admit...