2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
sophia

no-lightbox

One would think after high school, things like bullies and school rumors would subside when you entered college. That they were only a distant memory, something they you'd no longer think of. Sadly, it wasn't that way for Sophia, and she could help but muse over it as a tall blonde named Charlie, pushed her over onto her knees and making her drop her belongings.

Sophia hissed as her bare knees hit the pavement, scraping her skin. The pain wasn't too bad, but she had a low tolerance to any type of pain. The girl teared up at the smallest of paper cuts. However, in front of Charlie, she bit back her tears and picked up her books as the blonde laughed, her voice bubbly and pretty like that of an angel. Too bad she was a devil. Sophia could swear horns were buried underneath her golden hair.

"See ya, Rodriguez," Charlie chirped before running ahead to join arms with her boyfriend.

Sophia grumbled, "hopefully not," as she picked up her books and stood up. Dusting off her skirt and checking her knees. She was bleeding, but no droplets of blood fell from her wounds, meaning it wasn't severe, but it was ugly and still hurt. She bit her bottom lip and continued walking, unlike the others, she had no friends nor anyone offering to be one.

At times like this, she wished she was back at Spain, sitting at the dinner table with her family and eating churros. But no, she had to take that stupid foreign exchange student offer, her grades were magnificent and now she was attending an even better school than the one her parents had originally planned to send her. But they other students treated her awfully and her host family were distant and mean.

That was when she saw him. Her guide, and the only person she knew. A smile grew on her face as she ran ahead to greet him, ignoring the pain of her knees. "Hola!" she started, raising a hand and waving it slightly. "How are you this fine morning?" she asked, her Spanish accent thick. And it was indeed a fine morning, the sun was out and the air was warm.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Shane
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Garrett-Hedlund-hook.jpg

Being a non human among a world full of them was difficult when your species was 25% percent of the World which wasn't very many. He was leaning on a wall watching others walk by he would nod his head to the ones that would walk by and say hi to him. It had been mostly females who said hi, because they all seemed to swoon over him. He had thankfully picked a state where it wasn't sunny at all times and he could wear long sleeves and look absolutely normal today was a bit warmer, but he almost always wore long sleeves and pants. He was wearing sunglasses and keeping his eyes from being to damaged by the mostly sunny day which gave him the need to put a hood up and hide from the sun.

Shane spotted the girl he was supposed to guide. She was very clumsy for a human. He watched as some girl knocked her over. She seemed to hold back the welling tears. Most humans were cruel to ther own kind and yet he kinda felt sorry for this human. She was nice, but a bit over friendly and a bit to trusting of others. The other girl, walked to a male and he had a urge to drain her, of blood just to do it. Why was he protective of this human. He was just showing her around. With a small sigh, he nodded to her.

"Hello," he said, he had a accent as well, even though he lived here for years his accent was from Transylvania. He sighed and looked her over."your knees okay?" He asked her." Also I am fine I would prefer less sun, so why don't we find a less sunny spot." He said and started to walk away from her hoping she follow. Shane stopped in a shady spot waiting for her to catch up," so where you want to go today or need to go?" He asked her as he leaned on the tree he had stopped under. The girl who had pushed her earlier walked with a look at him, he gave her a dark look. His eyes darkened a bit, he hadn't eaten in a few days and she was looking better and better. The normal blue of his eyes was almost black.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
sophia

no-lightbox
Sophia blinked, in that short moment she saw him, she had forgotten about her knees. She only remembered them and the stinging pain when Shane had asked her about them. Instead of whining about them or tearing up at the pain again, she grinned sweetly. She was touched by his concern.

It was nice to have someone worry for her, even if it was only a little bit. Not much of anyone else at their school cared for her wellbeing. Though, he was probably just asking to be polite, at least he asked. She could only nod her head a little too excitedly..

"Oh, I'm fine."
She answered him, brushing off her dirty knees. The blood had already dried up so she would wash them later. At the moment she wanted to explore their school more with her guide. "A less sunny spot ...?"

When she lifted her gaze he had already moved. So, she held her books tight to her chest and quickly ran after him. "Where do I wanna go today, hmm?" She repeated, musing over her options. Her eyes caught Charlie looking at him and couldn't help but frown.

Sophia wasn't blind, she knew he was handsome and gathered a lot of attention. But Charlie had a boyfriend and Sophia didn't like when he was so obviously being oggled. She turn to look at Shane and noticed the dark look in his eyes. Hunger, was it? Which could be translated to lust.

She huffed and quickly said. "You choose, surprise me." She would rather be anywhere than where Charlie was and she wanted to separate them as quickly as she could.

Shane
Garrett 1.gif
~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~

Shane nods to her. His eyes turned black from hunger. He had his upper lip in a half snarl. He turned to her with dark eyes." Maybe today is not a good day I have a headache from the sun." He muttered. Shane glared at Charlie and went to walk away. The girl seemed to be asking for death. He watched her darkly but kept walking. Turning to the girl he was guiding he frowned a minute." Would you mind if you tried to find your way around today, I am sorry,but I don't feel great. I am just going to head home." He said with a nod to her. Shane walked away quickly before he could say a word. He put sunglasses on to hide his black eyes. He normally had green , but they turned to black when he was hungry.

His head down, he walked straight for his car. A hand shot out to stop him and he turned growling. It been the snobby girl. Glaring at her he, he pulled back." What?" He snapped." Just wanted to invite you to the party tonight.Can leave the riff behind." She said and got closer to him. He put his hands up."not a good idea Charlie." Shane told her." Okay just come okay, don't have to tell my boyfriend it will be a secret." She smirked and ran her hand along him. It took all his might not to grab her and drain her right then and there. He got in his car and quickly drove off. He couldn't be around any human, that shouldn't go missing.

Making his way to the back of a alley, Shane waited and grabbed the first person to walk by. He drained them quickly and dropped the body. Making it look like a animal mauled the body he left it on the ground and made his way to his car with out being noticed. Driving back to his place, Shane showered and went to hide under the covers till that evening. He hadn't meant to be a dick, but he just couldn't stay, his hunger was now saited. As a knock came on his door it woke him from his slumber. Looking at the time he frowned. It was 6 pm.

Getting up slowly, fixing his hair he went to answer the door in sweats. Surprised to see the girl he was guiding at his door. Why was she here, he given her his address incase she really needed something. He opened it and leaned on the door, "Hey Sophia, what's up?" He said in a soft husky voice.

Shane yawned."here come on in." He said and looked behind her before closing the door behind her." Sorry place is a small mess, just got home and fell asleep. Wasn't feeling great earlier like I said. His beautiful green eye color had returned and his mood was less of him being a douche and more of him just waking up."Want something to drink?" He asked her. Going to open his fridge, he had put his blood bags in a red bottle with a skull on it. Normally people ignored it. He said it was a expensive wine he hadn't opened yet. He pulled out a tea bottle for her." So what can I do for you this evening?" He asked her.
@MaryGold

Last edited:
sophia

no-lightbox
Sophia had been more than a little bit stunned when Shane just took off without too much of an explanation. She had tried to bury her disappointment and brush off her hurt, obviously he must have been very ill to have been in much as much as a rush as he had been. And for a moment, she believed it. Shan had looked tire and more pale than usually.

In that instant she had becam worried for his healt, and admittedly, for her own selfish reasons. Her mind was plagued with questions like; how ill was he feeling? Would he be out of commission for long? Would she have to be left alone at the university by herself because he wasn't going to be around? Each question only deepened her fear and concern.

Then she saw Charlie approach him at his car. Her stomach had tightend into a tight knot at the sight of the two of them together, that close. And Charlie's body language was all too seductive. Sophia almost gagged. That previous and horrid feeling of jealous strangled her. Was it so wrong that she was possesive? He was the only person that would talk to her and Charlie was the on person who tormented her. If they started something, Sophia would definitly be kickwed to the side.

But he was gone as soon as the interaction happened. Perhaps he really was sick. Still, she glared openly at Charlie, the blond beauty queen. Of course, she the rest of the day passed by in a blur, but a long one. It was nice to get away from the pain of the university, sh knew everyone would be heading to the party tonight, but she wasn't invited.

Sophia wasn't much of a party girl anyway. Instead, she went home, made some stew and went to Shane's house for th first time. At the sight of him a small smile graced her face.

"Eat this stew,"
she answred him, taking the tea and exchanging it with her bag which the stew was placed in. "I made it myself, it's lamb stew. Ithought it might help with your ... sickness." She wasn't sre what he had contracted but hoped her stew would make him feel better.

"I promise it's good."

Shane
Garrett-Hedlund-hook.jpg
~----------------------~

He took the stew and looked at it." Oh umm thank you it was just a bad migraine is all. I hadn't eaten in a few days. I will defiently have some later though." He said and went to put it in the fridge. He went to sit on the couch and leaned back. He looked at her."sorry, just was feeling bad early I didn't mean to run off, hope you got through your day okay." He said.

Shane was keeping himself far from her." So decided to bring me stew instead of going to a party huh. I like that." He said with a small smirk." Would you like to watch Game of Thrones with me or The Magicians I can start either over I am just watching them over again,because I actually enjoy rewatching them gives me something to do besides write endlessly in a journal." He said. Gearing up the tv he turned on Game of Thrones and went to season 1 to start it for her.

Excusing himself a minute, he went to the fridge and downed a glass of the fresh stuff to keep him from wanting to bite her. He walked back and settled in on the couch. Since he had slept, he was awake for a bit. However after a few episodes he looked over to see Sophia asleep. Frowning, he knew he should wake her,but he decided against it. Walking over, he picked her up and took her to the spare room. He lay her on the bed and covered her up. Slightly closing the door, he went to his room and turned off the Tv as he went to lay down and close his eyes. He was trusting the girl not to snoop through his house. He hoped that she wouldnt.
~~~~~~

Shane woke to the sound of his door opening and a small voice asking if he was up.he yawned."No just come join me." He muttered half asleep. In His keep he did not realize that he been talking to Sophia and was not really caring who it was.shane moved over and fell back asleep on his bed. He woke to His alarm and slammed a hand down on it. He rolled over and stopped his eyes flying open. He felt the warmth and smelled her. He looked and frowned. Hadn't he put her in the guest room. He wracked his mind and remember she must have woke him and he said to join her. Looking at her Shane nudged her." Hey umm Sophia you got to get up." He said.

@MaryGold