Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

S

Scaredy Nut

Original poster
Haha just kidding. Hugs are lovely~:bananaman: (And that video is creepy)

But I won't force anyone to give me any if they don't want to!

Hello~ I'm Scaredy Nut~ Or Nutty (both the adjective and the nickname xD) I write a lot of fanfictions for the Legend of Korra and BBC Sherlock fandom, some that I haven't uploaded onto the internet and ones that I have. I've been roleplaying for a little under a year now, so I'm still pretty new, but I definitely have a lot of fun writing, so I'm working to become even better and improve my story flow. I can be a little bit of a chatterbox once I get started on something, and I like to keep constant contact with the other party so we can both stay inspired and informed! If you find this annoying, then I apologize, but I-I can't help myself aksjdfhksjd I have problems ok--

Anyhow, thank y'all for readin' and I hope I'll be able to share some great roleplays with many of you!

​Haha-awkward intro is awkward--

Well hello there! I am new as well. Is it a problem I think of squirrels when I hear the word Nut?

@.@ I like squirrels.

Welcome, Nutty.

Nice to meet you. ^^
You'll meet some great partners, and definitely fit right in!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Nutty. I think you'll fit right in. :3
*Hug* Because you're not afraid of awesomeness. :D
~Space

@Ekaetriana: Of course..... Not. Hehehe. Not a problem xD Squirrels are quite adorable if you ask me! I don't consider myself cute, but if my username reminds you of something that way, then I guess it's not a bad thing? Haha xD And welcome to you as well!

@Juku: Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

@SpaciousSpace: Thank you kindly~! Haha I love your avatar! //hugs

Hi Nutty!

I also love hugs! That doesn't mean I am asking for one haha! I just lo0ve them! Okay bye bye! ^_^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its great to have you here!

If you are looking to role play with some of the members, there are many ways

We have the Iwaku Personals Section. You can fill out an application and get matched up with a partner. Its a fun and easy way to get a rp partner.

You can also take a look at some Jump- In Role Play. There are many rp there that you can get into. So, if you see one that you like, go ahead and just jump right in!

Also, i introduce our Academy. There is nothing wrong with learning a few more things to add to your writing arsanal, right? ^^

If you need anything else. -puts on a cool pair of shades and gets in a cool stance- Feel free to ask.

*hugs* Welcome to Iwaku.
Nuts I think of Foamy the squirrel well... not him per say but Pill-z E.

>.< Anywaysssssssss
WELCOME and I hope you find role plays you like. :3

I do not hug, no one. Just ask Iliana, she's been trying to hug me since 2011.

Welcome to the forum, Nuttybar.

>:[

I will not vouch for this. But yes, he's right. Every time I do, I come up short. "Short" as im "Getting kneed halfway across a room". >>

Welcome to Iwkau, though! :D