don't go in the woods
CAST | LORE | IC

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne

Interactions:
Ivy | Cyrus

Just when she was about to leave, Candy suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Rage was building inside of her.

Seeing Ivy and Leo together didn't felt right. It made her angry. Furious. Jealous. How can Leo laugh so easily? How can he look so good after all that happened? There she was, looking like a complete rat's nest while Leo looked like a fucking sun god.

Candy didn't feel good about herself. Why is he having fun while she was miserable? It didn't sit right with her. Especially since he was interacting with Ivy.

Ivy was her friend. She was supposed to be hers when she was having a bad day. And right now, she's having one.

Candy knew she sounded childish but she didn't care. She needed Ivy. Now.

"Hey, Ivy!" Candy called to her friend loudly, not feeling embarrassed that her voice was bouncing all over the place. "I was looking everywhere for you!"

Of course, that was a lie. Candy just wanted to snatch Ivy away from Leo out of spite.

"I heard that there's going to be a sleepover at Chichi's place tonight? Are you going?"

That was another lie. Chichi was their common friend though there weren't any plans about having a sleepover. At least, not tonight.

"Oh hi, Cyrus!" Candy greeted the girl with a smile while blatantly ignoring Leo's existence. "Do you mind if I borrow Ivy for a bit? Thanks!"

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JORDAN LYNCH
NPC POST - STUDENT
Interactions:
Hunter @Kuno
Jordan wanted to see Hunter die.

After all, was it not his right? Was it not what he was owed? It would be sweet justice to see the life bleed out of Nolan’s body. It would be sweet justice to deal that final blow. He had waited too long, contemplated too hard. It was tricky business, killing monsters. Luckily, Jordan had another monster to practice on.

Himself.

There were many different ways to inflict damage upon the human body, and Jordan had tried just about everything. A knife through the heart. A bullet through the head. A noose around the neck. He’d endured pain beyond what the human mind could comprehend, but nothing worked. Death had become elusive to him. Funny. It had been so eager to take him before. But Jordan was convinced he would have succeeded eventually, if old Mr. Callahan hadn’t seen the fading marks on his wrists.

His parents had made him see a shrink. What a waste of time. They didn’t know he was beyond saving. He wanted to tell them that Jordan Lynch was dead, and that whoever he had become was something else. But they wouldn’t have understood. They never understood. But if there was anything he learned in the time since, it was that there was a purpose to his existence. And that purpose, Jordan decided, was revenge.

It was in the name of revenge that he walked along Southern Lane now, both eyes pinned on Hunter Nolan’s back. The Mad Dog had just emerged from the Athletic Center with two of his puppies--Jasper, and another senior whose name Jordan hadn’t bothered to remember.

Shame. He had hoped Hunter would be alone.

Jordan sped up, so that now he was close enough to hear snippets of their conversation. It was incredibly ironic that a murderer like Nolan would have friends. Was he luring them into a false sense of security? Was he planning on killing them too?

He passed them, jostling Hunter’s arm as he did so, looking back with a scowl.

Remember me?

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
IVY POSNER
Interactions:
Leo - @MiharuAya Cyrus - @Bubs Candy @DANAsaur

Ivy flicked her gaze back to Leo, an amused look crossing her face. “Mhm, can’t argue there,” She murmured. He definitely seemed like the type of guy who likes to… spread his love around, she was here for it.

“I’d like to see that.” She said with a playful wink at Cyrus. It was a shame the girl was already quite taken with someone else, some fun might do her some good.

“Ooh!” She said brightly, hearing a familiar voice.

She hadn’t gotten the chance to see much of Candy through the last week. As fun as this was, she could deny she liked the idea of some unbroken banter. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” She said playfully to the pair, slipping her legs from the water and climbing to her feet.

I’d hate to miss out,” She said in a feathery voice. She left it at that and headed for Candy.

“Hey babe,” She said, giving her a tug towards the changing rooms. She’d come back to train more after.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
casey dawson-lepage
Interactions:
richie @Kuno

Mind elsewhere, the cleverness of Richie’s pun was lost on Baby, but he inclined his head in agreement: he did want to get away. For the first time since arriving at Grimsworth years ago, he wanted to leave the school, the town, all of the friends he’d made, far behind. Wherever that door had lead him to, wherever they’d ended up, he didn’t want to go back, and he was glad that Richie had ditched when he’d had the chance.

Baby didn’t see much of a point in commiserating with someone who wouldn’t understand, so he kept his mouth shut and continued smoking. “Isolated,” he repeated, unsure of whether the word applied to him, “maybe I am. I don’t know.” Depression wasn’t a foreign concept to Baby; he got the blues every winter and they stuck around until spring. The seasons had yet to change—fall was still holding strong—but that empty space in his stomach was full of lead and he just wanted it to stop.

“I don’t know,” he said again before pivoting, “no, I’m alright. Just needed some space. The dorm gets cramped and I can only take the smell of Dakota’s sweaty socks so much before I’m desperate for some fresh air.” He forced himself to chuckle, to put on that bright, Baby smile, “besides, I can hear the orchestra practice up here. It’s nice.”

Flicking his lighter, Baby gestured his offer to spark Richie’s cigarette. “So, are you gonna answer me? What’s my little slice of heaven to you?”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
DAWN VENTURE
Interactions:
lauren @Bubs

Locked in a stalemate, Dawn vowed not to lose the battle or the war, but that was easier said than done when the classroom door creaked open. She was the first to break eye contact, regulating Zeke back into the background where he belonged as all of her attention shifted to Lauren. The redhaired girl was a bit of a disaster—wild hair, cracked glasses, chapped lips, ill-fitting clothes—but there was something earnest about her, something sweet, that softened the hard edges of Dawn’s heart. What could she say? She might not have understood Lauren, but she liked her.

“Thanks,” Dawn responded, noting the shift in the redhead’s posture over Zeke, “I’ll take it.” She held out her hand as Lauren approached and raised her eyebrows at the copy. Ink spots littered the page, obscuring portions of the girl’s sloppy handwriting. “I...is this your final draft?”

They wouldn’t get any work done with the ape-turned-boy in the room. Dawn cast a sidelong glance at Zeke, “the deadline is still Thursday. I won't make an exception if your revised draft is late.” Not that she wanted Zeke to be part of her precious newspaper anyway, “that’s all.” She dismissed him casually and hoped that he would go without a fuss. They weren’t done; he would get her back sooner rather than later.

“You said you enjoyed the book?” she smiled softly at Lauren. "I couldn't put it down myself."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Emery Nolan
SONG NAME - SONG ARTIST
Interactions:
Open

As hazel eyes fluttered open with a start, they were encircled by crescent shadows that marred pale skin. With sweat dripping down his face, the brunette sucked in gulps of air. Emery’s stomach twisted and churned, while he tucked his knees under his chin tightly a painful cramp raged inside of his gut.

It had been like this since...the incident. Ever since that day, he has been haunted by his actions. Every time he closed his eyes, the horrific images incessantly played in his mind, while the bone-chilling screams echoed inside his head at every quiet moment. Peace had become a gift he didn't deserve.

With a glance at the clock, Emery whined with displeasure. He had managed only an hour of sleep. Though, at least he got some rest. Most nights were spent lying awake drowning in tears and guilt.

As he sat up in bed, his palms rubbed at his hollow face. His skin was dulled into an anemic grey, while his eyes appeared sunken. It had been days since he left his room, and even longer since he had eaten a proper meal. Although he was always a skinny person, even he thought his collar bone was starting to protrude sickly.

“I...can't just stay here forever…” He mumbled to himself. The room which he had been using to hide from the outside world with all its reminders and triggers, had long begun to feel as much of a prison as his own mind. If he didn't get out soon, he wasn't sure if he would ever be able to pull himself out of this bottomless pit.

It took all of Emery’s energy just to stand, pulling a sweater over his head and stepping into his slippers. He chose to stay in his blue superman pajama pants, not particularly caring how nerdy they might seem. While his hair was a curled mess atop his head, he ran his fingers through the strands in a vain attempt to fix it.

Emery looked like a wreck, but his apathetic attitude still carried him out of the door. As he walked the halls, his body swayed with each step. His gaze remained low with his bangs hung in his face, obscuring his melancholic expression.

When he finally reached the cafeteria, he grabbed a tray full of food. With his mind still lost in the clouds, Emery wasn't much in a talkative mood. He decided to sit at a table in the corner by himself. Not that this was any different than normal. As he stared down at his food, his stomach growled. Yet, all he could do was pick at it.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
R I C H I E
LET'S DANCE - DAVID BOWIE
Interactions:
baby @neptune

A bloom of life sparked at the end of his fingers. Slowly but inexorably, red bled into smoke from the cigarette. Richie pulled away from the boys’ shared space in a heady rush of tobacco, the plumes curving around his face in greying wisps. They drifted high, past their heads into the equally dour and pallid sky. Richie stared ahead, breathing in deeply.

It was both a gift and a curse to see so well another’s hidden emotions. He despised it sometimes. It would have been far easier to blindly accept that Dawn was truly pushing him away out of callous disregard rather than her own fragile insecurities, but no; his eyes, his damnable sixth sense, so to speak, had seen beneath the sneering veneer.

So, too, did Richie sense almost instantly that Baby was lying to him. Well - lying was too strong a word. Deflecting, maybe, was better. Something was bothering the teen, and it certainly wasn’t his roommate. Fortunately for him, Richie had used up his reserve of intruding into another’s business. Who was he, Barbara Walters? Baby didn’t want to talk about it. So Richie wasn’t going to keep pushing.

The silence drew out like a blade. Richie mulled over his thoughts like a cow chewing cud, slow and sure.

“What if I said I like your little slice of heaven?” He turned with a lopsided smile, cigarette dangling between his bony fingers. “You gonna share it, Baby?”

He’d almost made a dark joke there. Something about the rooftop being a good jumping-off point. But something on Baby's otherwise cheery face dissuaded him.

“It’s a good spot to think, right?” Wisps of smoke darted out of his mouth with every word. “To get away. I dunno, I just wanted to chill somewhere quiet before lunch, which should be soon. Don’t worry, I won’t hang around all day with you. Just push me off if I talk too much.”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
HUNTER NOLAN
I ain't no joke - Eric B & Rakim
Interactions:
jordan lynch @Adrian

The skies were heavy with unshed rain. Grimsworth, for all its conflicting irregularities, faculty and students, had to its credit one sole constant in the midst of steady imbalance: grey, dreary weather.

It wasn’t much light, but it was bright enough to make Hunter blink at the sudden transition from the Athletic Center to the outdoors. He’d said little following their workout and subsequent showers. Already a man of few words, Hunter had fallen into a measured silence, and he allowed the voices of Benji and Jasper to envelop him in a comfortable companionship as his mind drifted, his thoughts circular in their reasoning.

People talked. It’s what they did. Rumors, news, gossip - it’s what high schoolers were known for spreading. It’s what they were good at. It shouldn’t have come as a surprise that people had inexplicably linked him and Calista together. A pretty girl constantly bantering with the star quarterback? The story wrote itself. They drew dots where there were none, and Hunter was quite sure that both Calista’s flirty evasiveness and his own stonewalled replies would do nothing more than fan the flames of...whatever they were saying about them. The rumors would fade away eventually when people saw it bore no fruit. He knew this already.

So why the hell was it bothering him so much?

“Hey,” Hunter began, turning to look at Benji. “Where’d you hear-”

He paused as someone deliberately snaked past him, bumping his arm.

Hard.

Nothing attracted the Mad Dog’s attention faster than flagrant disrespect. His head pivoted sharply, nostrils flaring as his eyes connected with the culprit. For a moment, everything stilled.

The screams were unrelenting. The trees leered from all sides, specters of maliced judgement as Hunter dragged his victim further, his grip as strong as it was sure. Hunter tried in vain to block out the noise. His conscience beat a steady drum in his head, condemning the wickedness of what he was doing.

He kept moving forward into the heart of darkness.

“Well look who’s back.”

The disgust in his sneer didn’t have to be faked. Hunter hated the sight of him. He hated the reminder of what his own actions, of what his very existence had wrought. It was like looking in a mirror.

Hunter stepped up to Jordan in one long stride, a cold smile slowly contorting his cheeks.

“You got something you need to say to me, man?”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
AVERY BLACKBOURNE
Interactions:
Ewan @neptune
The door creaked open, wearily announcing Avery's intrusion. The drooping boy was the picture of guilt, treading carefully as if he were walking on sacred ground. His eyes wandered restlessly around the room: the pristine floor, the alphabetized vinyl records, the freshly disturbed but otherwise tidy dresser, the perfectly made bed. He looked at everything but Ewan, clutching his notepad as if holding on to dear life.

For a moment, he awkwardly stood there, swiftly searching with his eyes, until the sight of the wardrobe made him freeze. A blue dress spilled out the small gap, glittering like a lost treasure. Avery finally looked at the other boy, his expression nothing more than a silent inquiry.

Hesitantly, he approached the closet and opened it. The glittering dress slipped to the floor, but it wasn’t the only one that had been disturbed. There was an abundance of dresses inside. A quarter of them had been picked out and carelessly thrown back into the wardrobe. Feyre had been hasty, indecisive, and clearly expecting to return and put everything back in order. Of course, she didn’t return that night, or on any of the days after.

Avery’s expression turned somber as he touched the dresses with a kind of reverence, his brows furrowing in deep thought as he slowly came to a realization. Turning around, he scribbled something on his notepad, then held it up for Ewan to read.

Dress, it said. Party?

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
SERENA BLACKBOURNE
Interactions:
Aofie - @DANAsaur

“I don’t have time for hookups Aofie. Don’t be disgusting,” Serena said with a disgusted expression. She was well aware of how Sheridan liked to spend her time and found the idea of doing it herself, quite repulsive.

Her thoughts turned briefly back to Fayre. It was strange to think she wasn’t with them anymore, almost impossible to wrap her mind around, maybe it was the lack of proof...closure. Sure there were some clear signs, some part of her just refused to accept it.

“This wasn’t the provider Aofie,” Serena snapped, irritated by her flippant behaviour. “What if this happened to someone else? Or again? We don’t even know what happened to her, you’re not even vaguely curious?” She asked. She had a feeling she already knew the answer. Aofie Sheridan wasn’t someone who thought about many outside her social circle.

She rubbed between her brows trying to ease her frustration when they entered the cafeteria, this wasn’t a conversation they needed to have overheard.

It turned out she didn’t need to worry about that, Aofie changed the topic with ease. A spa day...something she’d never done before. “I don’t have bathers,” She murmured simply.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
We're just friends
Collaborative Post For:
Candy x Ivy

“Hey.” Candy greeted back as they entered the changing rooms. “So..uh, how are you?” She knew the question was unnecessary but her mind was frazzled. She didn’t think this far ahead. “We haven’t talked in like what? A few days?”It was a stupid question; a spur in the moment type of thing though she hoped it was enough.

"Mhm," Ivy hummed. She really wasn't the easiest to keep in regular contact with. She flipped open her locker, but instead of taking anything out she turned to Candy.

She admired the other girl for a long moment before stepping up to her and giving one of her tangled locks a tug. "You look like the one who's got something on her mind," she cooned.

She freed her fingers from her hair before tracing it slowly along the blonde's jaw, flashing her a sly smile.

"Is it really that obvious?" Candy replied with a sheepish smile, not fazed by her friend's actions. She was used to it since everyone knows that Ivy is a tad bit touchy. Besides, they're friends!

Though Candy had to admit that the feeling of the girl’s fingers on her skin sent warmth throughout her body. It was a nice feeling. A fuzzy distraction.

“Look, Ivy...” she started though she wasn’t sure what to say. Up until now, Candy still couldn’t comprehend what happened a week ago. It was hard for her to come up with words on how to describe that night. What’s even harder was she didn’t know where to start. “...I don’t know if I should tell you this but.. Uh, at the party last week. We-, I mean.. Uh-,”

Ivy pouted at the serious turn the conversation had taken, dropping her hand from her face. She wasn't the best at the comforting stuff and generally tried to shy away from the emotional stuff.

"Been there babe, parties are an invitation to a sticky situation," She said simply, turning back to her locker, pulling out her change of clothes.

Candy knew she messed up the second Ivy turned around. The mood between them has dampened all because of her.

"I'm sorry." Candy apologized. "I'm just..." The blonde took a deep breath. There was no use to try and tell her. Ivy was one of the few female friends she has. It would be a shame to lose her just because she thinks she's crazy.

"Mhm, it's no sweat, babe."

Candy moved and grabbed Ivy's waist gently so that they can face each other, resting her chin and finding solace on the crook of her friend's neck. "I could really use a friend right now."

She dropped the clothes from her hands in favour of wrapping them around Candy. "Well you're in luck…" she started, rubbing her back in slow circles. "I can be super friendly."

Candy could sense that Ivy meant it in another way yet she couldn't be too sure. She was scared to assume anything nor make any moves in fear that it might be a misunderstanding. Thus, she sighed. "Hmmmn,"

She felt relaxed thanks to the soothing circles on her back. She also melted when Ivy's scent permeated her senses. "Why do you always smell so good?" she asked though she really couldn't care less about the answer. "You smell like chlorine which isn't a bad thing! It's relaxing."

She gave a quiet laugh, "It is quite wondrous, how I smell like chlorine isn't it?" She teased.

She still felt this vague sense of discomfort. Candy had seemed so distressed just moments earlier. If she'd been dressed or wasn't somewhat friends with the girl, she likely would have made an excuse for herself to slip away.

She pulled back slowly. "Mhm, as enjoyable as holding you in my arms is babe. The fun can't start with me dressed like this," she teased, a sly smirk touching her lips.

Laughing, Candy finally let Ivy go. She finally felt distracted if not relaxed thanks to spending time with a friend. It reminded her that small talk and simple gestures are enough. That she didn't need to be alone and spend her time wallowing in fear. It felt nice having a friend.

"Should we have lunch together?" Candy asked Ivy while she waited for the girl to get dressed. "I heard the cafeteria's serving pizza for lunch."

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
BENJAMIN KOVENSKY
achilles come down
Interactions:
Hunter, Jordan, Jasper | @Kuno @Adrian @Ghostly Boo

Benji scanned the hallway, his attention drifting from the conversation. He would chime in with a few lines of agreement, smiles and exchange of friendly banter. Thankfully, he was in good company -- Benji could always relax easy around Hunter and Jasper.

But really, he was just fucking tired. How long had it been? Over a week since he had a good nights sleep? Jesus, what made it worse was how hard it was to see Baby and the others who were with him.

Illusions? Whatever they saw, none of it was real. No matter how the halls continued to lull him in. Always, he could handle his own. But what of the others? It worried him.

Still, seeing the severed heads of his friends had caused him the utmost perturbance. Throughout the day, his iron mental constitution would make sense of that nights fabrications. But he would often wake in a cold sweat, the stench of blood still clinging to his senses.

Hey.

Hunter's voice took him out of his thoughts. He had been unintentionally searching the halls for the others. "Yeah?" As he focused back on Hunter, Benji frowned.

What the fuck?

Some asshole came out of nowhere.

"Nah, back off." Eyes fixed on the other student, Benji stepped in to put some distance between the two. To an extent, Hunter was equally admired, feared and downright hated. Benji had spent a good portion of his time at Grimsworth nullifying the boys temper and keeping those who crossed him in check. But this felt different than some locker room piss contest.

The way he looked at Hunter was downright creepy. His buddy Nolan too, had a look he couldn't decipher. Whatever their beef was, Benji wouldn't hesitate to physically keep them from scrapping. It would annoy him to hell if they did. Ideally, they would say their piece without altercation, or the other guy could just beat it.

Oh, and thankfully he had Jasper. Benji never enjoyed splitting fights, so if it came to it, the help would be nice.

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
casey dawson-lepage
Interactions:
richie @Kuno

“Hah,” Baby huffed a laugh at the somewhat dark joke, his smile coming a bit easier after a lull of silence, “sure. I’m generous.” Sulking wasn’t something that he normally took part in; wallowing just wasn’t his style, but he couldn’t shake the things he’d seen in that field and the feeling of terror remained vivid, as if brand new, every time he closed his eyes. He rubbed tiredly at them with his free hand as Richie chatted beside him.

Taking another puff on his ciagrette, Baby shook his head, “it’s gonna take more than that to get me to push you off this roof.” Between the two of them, Baby was more liable to jump, but the nicotine in his blood made him feel lazy, calming his nerves that continued to fray.

Another silent lull passed over them as the clouds in the grey sky did the same. “Where did you go, anyway?” he asked, swiveling his head to regard Richie with a curious, almost pleading look, “the night of the party, I mean. We lost you.” The leading question was the only way that Baby could think of to broach the subject. He wanted an answer to the question: was Richie having those dreams too?

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
ewan abernathy
Caprice #24
Interactions:
avery @Adrian

Being alone in his sister’s room was uncomfortable enough, but having Avery there added a layer of tension that Ewan hadn’t anticipated. The other boy kept his head down, but Ewan couldn’t shake the sensation of being watched, of being judged and the idea of his mask slipping to give the mute boy a glimpse of who he was underneath, at his most vulnerable, made bile rise at the back of his throat. He turned away, pretending to be busy with Feyre’s jewelry box, as Avery cautiously poked around, silent save for the shuffling of his shoes on the floor and the unlatching of the closet door.

The jewelry box, when wound, played a delicate piano composition for the ballerina affixed on a spring to spin around to; Ewan knew, because he’d given the box to Feyre almost a year before their falling out. She was a stranger to him, even her accessories looked like they belonged to someone else. He fingered a gold chain, thin with a heart on the end that might have been a locket. He might have been brave enough to pry it apart if Avery hadn’t gotten his attention.

The notepad was something of a cruel joke. Ewan could still remember the sound of Avery’s voice, the lovely, bell-like tone of his laugh that none of them would ever hear again. Reduced to pen and paper, he chose his words carefully, and Ewan assigned a new voice to the boy who had once been his childhood friend: the strangled cry they’d all been forced to witness.

Another gift from the provider.

“The party last week?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow. He closed the lid of the music box with a careless thud and approached the closet. His hand didn’t shake as he reached for the blue dress, watching the fine sequins as they caught the little bit of light in the room. The garment was beautiful, but he couldn’t imagine his sister wearing it anywhere. He couldn’t even imagine her meeting anyone. “Lucida was there, but she didn’t mention Fey.”

There were a dozen other dresses inside but Ewan didn’t know what to make of them any more than he knew what to make of the blue one. Should he take it? Show it to Lucida? To Dawn? To Serena? Why? Just because they were girls? Finding the truth meant knowing where to start, and right now, Ewan felt hopeless.

“When did you see her last?”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
JASPER GREY
Interactions:
@Adrian - Jordan @Kuno - Hunter @Vinn - Benji

When Jordan appeared their relaxed conversation had quickly become electric. Unfortunately, not the good kind.

“Aye Jordan,” Jasper said in greeting, quickly stepping in to try and defuse the situation. The whole situation reminded him of the saying ‘don’t poke the bear.’ Hunter being the bear in this situation and Jordan the dumb idiot who wanted to poke at him.

That must make him the dead idiot who got between them.

“Alright mates, let’s just relax a little alright,” he said, grasping both their shoulders. “We all get up on the wrong side of the bed every now and then huh, no biggy.”

He dropped his hand to gesture between the pair. “We all got beef, how about we go eat some instead. No need for bloody fists!”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Girl Talk
Collaborative Post For:
Amber x Rosa
Rosa grumbled as she caught the falling orange within her hands, letting it settle before she tossed it up again with a soft huff. At least, the presence of her friend kept her from tossing the offending fruit into the nearest bin and sneaking off to take a nap somewhere, “So Amber,” She drawled, eyes flitting across the halls before back to the other with a slither of a smirk on her lips, “How is Kellen?~”

A pout fattened Amber's lips. “He’s been so scarce this week. I haven’t had the chance to speak to him,” She said somberly. With Kellen on her mind, she slipped a compact mirror from her pocket, checking her dark hair and the red of her lips, making sure everything was perfect.

She couldn’t help but chuckle softly, rolling the orange within her palm as she eyed her friend, “I am sure you will soon - I mean, it’d be a shame for him if you don’t you guys would be perfect for each other.” Rosa replied, nails piercing the flesh as she sighed, she would have to eat it. “If anything, I am sure we could find him.”

“Ooh great idea!”Amber said, slipping her mirror away. “He’d be finishing up with baseball about now,” She murmured after a brief glance at her watch.

“I’m sure he’s missed me terribly.”

Now given the new focus, her grin brightened, though so did the mischief in her gaze, “Of course! How could he not-” With a practiced throw, the orange was thrown into the nearest bin as she kept her pace with Ambers, “It’s been too long if anything, a reunion would be great, right?”

“Yes! Phone calls just aren’t as satisfying,” She said with a huff, leading the way out of the building, heading towards the baseball fields.

Delighted with the prospect of gossip and possible material for future drama, Rosa smiled, “So you got to keep in contact? C’mon Amber, I want to hear about your love story!” She asked, with a sickly sweet tone to her voice, “It’s got to be interesting - something to remember, right?”

The other girl curled a lock of dark hair partly around her finger, a wistful smile lighting up her expression. “Oh it was so romantic Rosa. Disagreeable accommodations, it really didn’t stop him from being the sweetest. We’d speak for hours, daddy was more than happy to pay all the phone bills, he really is a dear,” She said, clasping her hands to her heart.

“Oh my..” It was almost dramatic how Rosa paused, a soft sigh following, “That is romantic,” she confirmed, shoving her hands into her pockets, “Good thing your dad was so supportive, I can’t imagine the bill you two must have built up with those calls. I couldn’t never imagine my father being so agreeable. What sweet words did he tell you, mm?”

Amber was more than willing to share. “My daddy is the best. Back to Kellen…” She paused for a moment, grasping her wrist. “You mustn’t tell anyone, he’d be terribly embarrassed. He likes to act so tough here, it’s really nothing but a tough persona.”

She released her and gave a small swish of her hands, a smile playing at her lips. “He was telling me all about this romantic date he was going to organise for us when we came back to school. Isn’t he just the sweetest? I’m sure it will happen soon, he’s a bit slow you see, so he struggles a bit when school just begins.”

Rosa didn’t hesitate to pat her friend’s shoulder comfortingly, clearly amused, “Of course! I won’t tell anyone - I don’t want anyone to interfere in the romance between you two! - Or ruin his persona.” Dropping her hand, she continued, “What would your dream date with Kellen be? Maybe he needs some hints, you deserve a perfect, romantic evening after all.”

“You know, he actually has a really romantic night planned… candles and starlight…” She gave a happy sigh. “I don’t want to overwhelm him too much, it’s really sweet that he’s trying this much already.”

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
IVY POSNER
Interactions:
Candy - @DANAsaur

“I’m down for some Pizza.”

Completely unabashed about undressing in front of someone, Ivy made quick work of removing her bathers and changing into her everyday clothes. She threw the rest into her locker and slammed it shut.

“I swear to god, this pizza better not have any pineapple on it. Whoever thought that was a good idea was an actual monster,” She said with a playful huff as she headed out.

She was feeling kind of glad to be leaving, both for food and to get away from the lingering awkwardness she felt.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
EYE FOR AN EYE
Collaborative Post For:
Alistair x Lucida
The sparks of ember died in vain. At the call of her name, Luc let the cigarette drop from against the tree. She could still see the remnants of scratches on its surface. How she used to break her nails and bloody her fingers against the bark in frustration.

With little joy, she sighed. The lonely tree had yet another unpleasant visitor.

“Alistair!” She sang in the softest voice she could muster. Luc met him with a pleased look, knowing how much he despised familiarity between them. The feeling was mutual, yet it made her happy to oblige him with more scorn for her presence. “How nice for you to come see me. Are you here to send me your condolences?”

Though quickly, her charade lost retention. Placing contempt aside, information was vital and the only thing that fastened her lips from snips at his character. Luc followed him to the edge of the woods where the wind beckoned them in. Unwavering, she watched him speak before turning to the trees.

“I would like to find it, then. The eye.” If there were any remnants left of it or traces of its owner. For the time being, Luc let Feyre fade into her lesser priorities. “Make yourself useful and come search.” Though it didn’t matter if he followed, she had already began to walk where the eyeball was likely to be thrown.

A scowl settled over Alistair’s features.

“What did you think I came here for, woman?” He spoke in a manner so deliberately slow it sounded condescending. He should have known Lucida would be difficult. Women often were.

Closing his eyes, Alistair pinched the bridge of his nose as though to alleviate a headache. “I see that fraternizing with the outsiders has done you no favors. You should show a little more respect for your kind. We’re all we have.”

Kicking through foliage and dirt, the pair picked at the outer woods. Luc felt her jaw tighten as she grimaced, “Would you like to make nice, Alistair?” For her, the distance between them was respectful enough. “We would get along so, very well.”

Their kind, she had thought. It didn't matter how much they belittled or discriminated against the outsiders; it was plain to see their envy. Alistair was smart enough to know that, yet he still despised them so hastily.

“I don’t want to make nice. I’m telling you to watch your tongue, since all it ever does is start trouble,” he said, his voice rising with every word as old grudges floated back to the surface. A twig snapped under Alistair’s shoe as the boy drew closer, his eyes a stormcloud of grey. “I don’t suppose you remember what happened the day Feyre went missing? She talked back to the Provider, showing such blatant disrespect. Your influence, no doubt.”

[TO BE CONTINUED]

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Lauren Harrison
DAYDREAMER - AURORA
Interactions:
dawn @neptune
A disgruntled Ezekiel left the room with a hurried step. Lips taunt into a grim line that Lauren found frightening. His muscular frame shoving her in an effort of throwing her off balance. It had worked with the added flare of her slipping, on the discarded draft of his newest article.

Laurie yelped when she hit the floor, but recovered herself pulling herself up using the leverage of Dawn's table. Stepping on her glasses that jolted off her head in the scuffle. Leaving her soft features, high cheekbones and Scottish jawline undisturbed. Yet, the poor girl couldn't see a thing. "It is my final draft," she commented in a proud tone. Cheeks flushing a freckle-kissed blush.

Squinting her eyes at the blurry ground she reached down, picking up the abused thick-lensed glasses. Popping them back on. Covering the soft-pretty features she actually hard. Tucking back a strand of her messy red hair. Wild and as untamed as the girl's appearance. She always tried to tone herself down for some people.

Looking at the cracked image of Dawn behind her lenses gave her a headache. Pulling up a seat. Lauren settled down offering a soft smile at the topic of the last book club read. "I spent a long time reading it. For a bit there I was worried my reading still wasn't good enough. But it seems to be getting better." Her voice echoed the shy giddiness at commenting on her struggles. Enlightened by her words of progress made.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Aoife Sheridan

Interactions:
Serena (@Ghostly Boo)

"Of course not," she replied in an aloof voice upon the inquiry of her being curious about the disappearance. Didn't she explain it earlier? She didn't care. Aoife thought Serena understood. She only cares about the people dear to her. Those Aoife deemed beneficial. Those who never lost patience with her or told her what to do. The Abernathy heir was none of those. "And if it happened to someone else or again, that just means they're stupid or not careful enough."

She continued picking on her food, her appetite now lost. The pasta she ordered became horrid after a few bites. Aoife was tempted to cause a ruckus: to perhaps scold the lunch lady for serving subpar food just to ease her tedious day yet, she refrained from doing so. It wasn't worth it.

At the mention of bathers, Aoife looked at Serena with disbelief. "Seriously?" They've been a student of Grimsworth for years! How come the heir of Blackbourne doesn't have swimwear? Is she facing a financial crisis? Or is Serena just insecure about her body?

Aoife rolled her eyes and pushed her food away from her as she spoke. "You can borrow some of my clothes. Grimsby, you can keep it. I have so many I can't wear all of them."