Don't Ever Walk In My House

Angel had seen him pull his shirt open and unbutton his shirt she gulped. She thought, Just one touch.. But she shook her head and looked at her sister. She had to stop this. It wasn't right to think this way. She looked at the guy once again, " Are you positive?" But then listening to her sister. She smiled as she listened.

Hope looked at Angel she nodded and then said in a quiet voice, even though it was pointless. " Well he wants us to le us" She smiled and then said, " But you can go first.. I know you do..." She smiled. But hearing her sister, " NO! You go!" Hope caught on. She giggled and nodded , " Alright" She focused on the shirt first before closing them then opening them, they had turned a bright green color. She whispered some words before whispering, " Shirt off." But then she did some things with her finger for the movement. It slowly draped off his shoulders dropping down , both sides.

Oh Angel come on.. Almost your turn.. Think.. No you had that plan alright? She thought to herself. She was getting nervous. But then she thought, The plan with the pants right? thinking she thought. No Angel you are too young. She fought herself and when Hope nudged her with a big grin she had. she looked at her and nodded she said the same words before saying " Button, undone.." Then she twirled her fingers and slowly it became unbuttoned. She bit her lower lip nervously. " Alright i know you don't want your button unbuttoned so you can do that" She smiled. Blushing as she turned away.

( Wait.. SO Hope is gonna be the one dying right? Then Angel the slave :3)

View attachment 11033Seth felt his shirt slip and slide down, the moonlight reflecting off his pale, hairless skin. His eye's were wide on his face, but he wasn't altogether astonished. It was more 'mock amazement'. He wanted the girls to be just distracted enough to drop their guard, then he would reach out and fed. He would drink until he was sick with the young, delicious blood. He almost didn't react, but quickly reached for his pants as they, too began to fall.

"Naughty, girls. Haven't you parents ever told you casting spells on strangers is bad?"

He pulled his shirt back on, and staying true to his word, mentally prepared to attack. He was going to bite the one who spoke first, Hope. He zeroed in on the arteries of her neck, and the soft skin that surrounded them. He could smell it, almost hear it as it rushed blood from her heart to her brain.

No one would come looking, no one cared about witches.

Faster than a cheetah he was on her. Hands on either side of her shoulders, face tilted towards her neck, mouth as wide as a viper. He slammed her to the floor, taking his left hand off her left shoulder and pinned her head to the ground. A few strands of hair lay between his mouth and her neck, but there was no stopping him now. He bit, hard. Before the blood began to pour from two puncture marks he was sucking. His mouth sealed over, gorging himself on the sweet blood.

without seeing anything in a quick second Hope felt her on the ground she giggled, She then gasped as her head was pinned, " w-what " she was confused. She then felt her neck being attacked. She gasped trying to breath but she felt more and more blood leave her. Of course of her being a witch her power was in her blood. She closed her eyes. Soon it felt like she was on the urge of dying..

Angel gasped seeing her sister on the floor she screamed and then ran to the door trying to get out. Her sister was getting the blood sucked out.. She closed her yer eyes tightly as tears ran down , she was so scared!! She sniffled. She said, " no no no!! "s he turned around leaning against the door, nothing she can do.. Just watch her sisters death.

Seth chewed at the soft flesh surrounding the puncture wounds from this fangs. He was right in suspecting her blood would be sweet, the young ones always had delicious blood. When he lifted his head, the sickly feeling was gone, replaced with anew found strength and vigor. He felt like a new born vampire again. Everything was glowing and his body felt like he had ingested several glasses of wine.

He looked to Angle, blood dripping from his mouth and chin. Her sisters blood, witches blood.

"Now, my dear." He said to Angel as he stood, took a white handkerchief from his pocket, wiped his mouth "Don't you think it's about time you told me what you are really doing here?"

View attachment 11117He stepped closer to her, almost within arms length, then stopped. In the blink of an eye he was upon her, towering over her, hands gripping her around the waist. In the next instant they were air born, flying towards the ceiling of the huge house. It seemed for a moment as if they would crash through the roof, but at the last second the glass observatory window opened and they were flying through the nights sky. Seth kept a painfully tight grip on her as they landed on the top of one of the highest buildings in town. Seth landed on a narrow ledge before finally letting go of Angel.

He laughed

"Well, I could leave you here to die? Or I could take you back to the house, but if we go back..You'll never be allowed to leave, ever again." There was still a red stain of her sisters blood across his lower lip. "Unless I decide to kill you, I never knew witch tasted so good."

Angel was so scared. She stayed right there. She bit her lower lip and wondered. How will she get out but when he spoke she looked terrified. She was about to speak but nothing came out cause she was frightened. She looked down to see her sister dead, tears formed in her eyes. SHe gulped and when he started to walk her way she gasped, biting her lower lip then she heard him she shook her head. Then when he grabbed her she gasped then closing her eyes she was so scared she was shaking slightly. Her sister was dead. She looked at him who weas grinning she said, " y-you are c-crazy" But then she looked up as she realized feeling air in her skirt that reached the upper thigh. She looked down again she shook her head she gasped seeing glass but it opened. She sighed of relief then when he spoke again. she looked down she was scared of heights she took a step back she didn't want to die. And if the only way is to go back with him. Then so be it. She went right behind the guy.. " Fine.. " She said in a quiet voice, it was shaking a little. she bit the inside of her lip then played with her lip ring.

"I am not crazy." replied Seth "I am fucking crazy, and you should learn to respect me."

Moonlight bled through cracks in the low lying clouds, Seth didn't have to look at a clock to know it was roughly six hours till dawn, midnight. Bells started to clang, as if putting an exclamation mark on his thought. He looked down at Angel, she appeared to be scared.

"Are you frightened?"
He scoffed "Hear those bells? Those are from the church, that is what scares me." He had a moment of sorrow, an almost human moment. It often followed feeding.

"We have about 6 hours until dawn, where would you like to go? Because after tonight you will be trapped in the house forever"

Angel rolled her eyes, " tomato.. tamato" She sighed. Then bit her lower lip and wondered. Looking around she didnt know what to do. Well si nce she will be staying she can go shop.. Or.. Like just let him get what ever he wants for her. while she can see the outdoors. She looked at him, She shrugged, " shopping..." she blinked," If you don't mind"

"Shopping?" Seth's look of wonder and amusement was replaced with an up turned snarl and disgust "I offer to take you anywhere and you want to go shopping? I was right about you. Stereotypical cheerleader. Witch or not."

Seth cringed inwardly and thought about the only stores still open at twelve at night. There was Rita's bar, but there was no shopping there, only drunks and college kids. There was Wal-mart, that stayed open 24-7, but somehow Seth thought this girl didn't get her clothes at Wal mart.

"Where would you have me take you at midnight to shop?"

He leaned closer to the girl, his lips almost brushing her neck as he spoke, his cold breath leaving no steam in the night's air.

Angel heard him. she gasped. She then said, " So you dont like shopping, some guys have liked watching girls to shop."She smiled softly. But then he was a little to close she took a tiny step back so she wasn't so close to him. She looked down and said, " Well Kohls and.. " She just figured what he said about cheerleader, " Yeah i am a cheerleader" she snapped.. But then she thought, " Anyway... Um i like JcPenny's. " She looked down she wanted to slap him. But it'll make things worse when she wont be able to go anywhere. What would he do to her.. she gulped. ust at the thought scares her.

"Coals?" Said Seth, unaware of the national chain by that name. So much slipped by the Vampire in pop culture. "We can go there if you want, but I fail to see how I would enjoy such a mindless activity as shopping." He zipped his Jacket and grabbed Angel around the waist, his other arm cocked at his side. He bent his knees, and like a speeding bullet, they were propelled into the sky with the force of a 747 at take off.

Minutes later, and after Seth had spotted Kohls, realizing he had mistaken the name, they landed. The bright neon sign stood out upon the dark sky, sending rays of florescent light onto the street below. Seth pulled a pair of shiny avatar glasses from his coat pocket and gestured Angel to go first.

"After you, my dear. Better make it count."

Angel looked at him and nodded. But she felt her waist grabbed hse closed her eyes she was nto gonig to get used to this. and when she felt the wind move her hair of the air she gulped she tried not to open her eyes since she was scared of heights. She kept biting her lower lip and when they landed she immediately got out of his arms. she looked at the street the the sign she sighed and when he spoke she just began to walk. " All i need is clothes since i wont be leaving " She sighed..

As the two walked through the thresh hold of the store, Seth noticed a sign that read 'Now open 24 hours!'. 'What person in their right mind would want to come to Kohls at 3am?', Seth questioned, which was funny because Seth hadn't been in his right mind in years.

They walked down the isles and to an elevator. Accessories and woman's apparel was on the second floor. Seth reached out a pale hand and pushed the button, his other hand keeping a tight grip on Angel's wrist. He didn't want her trying to run away in the store.

"Humans and their fucking elevators. Especially in America, like the citizens couldn't use the exercise." Said Seth, thinking briefly on a time that he had lived before the disgusting over development of electronic devices, it was a lot easier then. Seth was old, and old vampire cursed to live forever.

"Ok, we're here!" Seth said sarcastically, showing his annoyance by raising his hands and shaking his head, dark eyes wide.

"Shopping, remember? Now shop."
His words were cold now, the sarcasm dripping into pure anger.

Angel seen the sign she was excited she jumped up and down she then kept walking.As they came to the elevator. she gulped she was deathly scared of those. she shook her head, " I'm not going in that." as they went into it she gulped, it was loud too. She was scared of these things. She closed her eyes feeling some movement from the other. She opened seeing his pale hand. " you can let go of me.. you think i'm stupid of trying to run away from someone who killed my sibling right in front of me?" She asked. Even if she was that stubborn. Hearing Seth about elevators.. " I agree.. i hate the elevators. " She gulped and then sighed. When she felt her stomach drop as it began to move. She closed her eyes she was so scared. and when he said something she opened her eyes and when she seen the clothing she smiled softly and looked at him and slowly nodded and went towards the clothes.

Seth kneaded his hands together in frustration. Really? Kohls? he thoughtOut of all the places she had the choice of going to it had to be Kohls. A night clerk walked past Seth, a mop in his hand, hsi eyes searching up and down the centuries old vampire.

"Can I help you, sir?" Said the night clerk in exhausted monotone.

Seth looked at the young man and nodded towards Angel who was happily looking at clothes. Seth stared into the man's eye's, projecting all his hatred into him. He felt his eyes grow large and black in his face, like two finely polished pieces of obsidian. The man went white, his hands shaking. He quickly walked away.

Seth shrugged and walked over to Angel.

"Hurry up, find what you want. It's getting early. We need to go."

The night clerk, who nearly messed himself when Seth gave him the eye, went straight to his manager and told him what had happened.

"....I don't know...something is not right. It's just a weird man with some teenaged girl..I think we should call the police."

Angel, being a witch she looked at Seth, er eyes glowing a bright pink. then she said, " shh.. " she then sighed. she closed her eyes. Another thing she can do is hear far away. she heard what was going. She smiled she then grabbed an outfit that matched, then she sighed grabbed shorts, a few pair. Then shirts, then dresses. " I think i'm done now. Let's check out, i think i have cash on me.. " she bit her lower lip she went to the cashier and then she put the clothes on the tabled. she searched herself. And with no doubt a one hundred bill was in her chest. She slid it towards the cashier, " trust me, keep the change ... since i won't be coming outside ever again. " she mumbled.

About the time Seth uninterestedly stared at Angel as she carried an armload of cloths to the check out counter, two police cars pulled up outside. They had received a call from the clerk about a strange man with a teenaged girl. It not only raised suspicions of the management, but the police judged that they might be walking in on a kidnapping. With ears like a cat, picking up the smallest trace of shuffeled feet, Seth grabbed Angel around the waist and pulled her to him. At that every moment the front doors of the Kohl's busted open and two police men stood, guns drawn and aimed at Seth. The old vampire was smart enough to put Angel in front of him. They wouldn't shoot. Seth Smiled, revealing a set of razor sharp fangs.

"You see?" He breathed into Angel's ear "Now what are we going to do?"

"Freeze!" Yelled the cop "Let the girl go!"

The air was thick with suspense as an inevitable stand off ensued.

Angel sighed and she had two, wait... three.. nope.. four? five? Six? Six bags of clothes. She dropped them as she was grabbed by the waist, " Hey!" She frowned and then when she was pulled in front of him. She gulped scared of her life for being this close. She was trying to not to move, Looking at the two police men. She looked up at the lights then looking to the side as she heard in her ear, " I s-swear i-i didn't do it." She frowned, Then she was thinking cause, since he was a vampire last he wants to do is probably reveal his secret. Her eyes went purple, she was going to hypnotize them. She didn't know why, she thought if she did she'd die. She looked at the two police men, " You are going to forget about everything, you are going to think we are just a cute couple shopping late at night, and you just think he was born with sharp teeth. Yes?" She looked in both of their eyes.

Seth wasn't scared, just annoyed. If the cops discovered him that would mean he would have to leave town, and that would be a major pain. Taking up somewhere new, even for a seasoned vampire, is tough.

"You insolent fools...!"
Seth was about to reach out and snap both their necks like toothpicks when he Heard Angel speak. Her words were ominous, calm, and lurid in tone and intensity. It had to be some type of Witch magic, and one glance into the police officers eyes told him it was. They slowly shook their heads repeating the last words she spoke.

"...Just a cute couple shopping at the mall....nothing to see here, everyone go back to shopping."

The night manager who had called them shouted.

"It's three in the morning, and he is like twice her age?" He pointed, Seth with his arm still clenched tightly around Angel's waist." See, look? Does that look like a normal couple to you?" The cop approached the man sternly "Are you arguing with me, son?" Said the cop to the night clerk of Kohls.

Seth didn't want to wait around and find out if the spell would last, he yanked Angel out the door.

"Let's get out of here, you got your clothes, and dawn will be here soon."
Seth was pleased and amazed at her skills. Maybe she would be more useful than just a prisoner after all.

Angel sighed, She just hoped he wouldn't hurt her. And when he grabbed her waist, she just looked at him. Seeing the clerk and cop fight. She sighed and felt herself yanked. She quickly grabbed her bags and then gulped. Biting her lower lip, She then looked at him and when they began to walk. She looked at him and sighed. She was so scared, what would happen. She looked down and wondered what shall she do? Since you know, he will be keeping her hostage. She smiled softly a little. She just wanted peace in this world. "Why do you sound pleased?" She knew how he was acting.. It was sort of weird.