Don't Blame Me For What I Didn't Do

"Well then, let's go shopping Bobby." Michiko said smiling at him. She was still nearly half dressed and wasn't wearing any underwear. However, she didn't seem to be bothered by this fact at all. She waited for him to lead the way and she left her duffle bag and weapons by the door. She wouldn't have a use for them if Bobby truly intended on helping her buy clothes. Michiko would get to have her fun too. Besides, this would mean he would help her shop for... lingerie... Michiko smirked at the thought. She was going to have quite a bit of fun today.

Bobby nodded a couple of times before he went to the door and opened it, always waiting for Michiko. Ladies first. He walked with her to his car, smiling and blushing every time he thought he was actually with that gorgeous girl. What would people thought now about him? Sure everybody would be jealous. He sat on the driver's seat and once they were both ready he began to drive. He didn't knew exactly where tho, never before had to boy clothes for a girl. "Ehh... W... W... Where... Where would you like to.. Go? I mean... What... What shop?"

"I don't know... You mind taking me to a place where I can buy lingerie first. Not that I don't like the breeze but it's decent to where underwear outside isn't it?" Michiko asked Bobby smiling. She didn't know her way around the town at all and so she was forced to let Bobby do the driving in general. Michiko had been locked up in prison for a few years and she was unsure as to what had changed since she had been away. She didn't remember where anything was anymore. Michiko was entirely reliant on Bobby at the present moment which may or may not be a good thing. However, Michiko thought nothing of it and waited for Bobby to find a place for her to buy underwear.