Don't Blame Me For What I Didn't Do

Michiko got up early and fixed something to eat. She had clearly showered again and was wearing another one of Bobby's t-shirts. There was a dufflebag by the door and her sneakers were next to it. Michiko actually looked like she was planning on going outside with just a t-shirt and sneakers on. But if one asked her she didn't just look like she was planning on it, but was going to do it.

Michiko had fixed up something marvelous even though there hadn't been much to use in the fridge. It was just an omelet albeit rather delicious looking and cooked to perfection.

With the sound of food being made, Bobby moved a little bit on the bed, fighting in slow motion the sheets of the bed and the reluctance of getting up. Then he slowly stopped, getting lost in an essence that gently laid in the bed.... Her essence... Getting back to reality never felt so good, since everything that happened last night wasn't a dream but something that actually happened.

Finally opening his eyes, he took a deep breath, smelling the mixture of flavors in the air; woman, food, warmth, pleasure, dust.... If heaven exists, it must smell like this, thought him as he stretched his arms and finally got up. Realizing he was still naked, and really hard, actually, he blushed and looked for his pants. Putting his old jeans, he walked out of the bedroom and looked around, finally seeing the Goddess whom he owed so much pleasure to. "G... Good morning..." Said him shyly as he approached to her, so dumb he didn't realized the zip of his pants wasn't pulled up and the tip of his eager member was peeking out.

Bobby's excited member did not escape Michiko's eyes. She smirked, "Having a little bit of morning wood, are we?"

She sat an omelet for him on the table, "I can fix that or do you want to eat? Either is fine with me. After that, I'm going to go get some clothes."

Michiko yawned lazily. She hadn't had a sleep like that in years. She had been cooped up in the hell hole called prison for so long, she nearly forgot what bed felt like. It did wonders. She actually had the motivation and the energy to get something accomplished today. Michiko hadn't yet told Bobby that she planned on robbing a bank since she didn't want to cost him hundreds of dollars for buying clothes and other necessities. She was a woman after all. The t-shirt she wore, just barely covered up her rear, but when she walked it was clearly visible for all to see.

"Oh, I..." Then he noticed it. Damn so dumb! He was walking with half of his cock out! "Oh!, Oh... Ohh....." He quickly turned around and put it back into his pants, but was then when Bobby actually understood her words. He looked at her again, trying to figure out if she was actually meaning those words. I mean, would she actually... Bobby only blushed more and more thinking about it, still, he didn't dared to reply. Actually, worshiping her almost erotic movements and unable to get his sight off her ass cheeks, he stood in there, unable to move or even speak properly. "I... Eh.... I..."

Michiko smirked at Bobby, "Come on, tell your mistress what you want."
She walked towards him after placing the food down, "You're a big boy, go ahead and say it," She whispered hotly in his ear.
She pressed her body against him, her body heat probably driving him insane.

Bobby had never been to good with women. He could talk to them, that's easy, but knowing what to do, or how to behave when things got hot was something he had never been good at. "I... Eh...." Bobby looked at her eyes and then quickly looked at the floor when she looked at him. He was really blushed, and the only thing he did to react to her gorgeous body being so close to him was to put his hands behind, like a little school girl, looking always to the ground.

"I... I... I want my mistress..." Muttered Bobby, not even knowing why did he said that. But it made sense into him... Somehow.

(( Worst Monday ever. Let's see if the day get's better from here. ; ) ))

"Oh, is that so?" Michiko smiles at Bobby, "If you really want me, I guess I can help out... Just relax..."

Michiko leaned pressed lips against Bobby's and backed him up into a wall. She dropped his pants and let his member hang out for her to see "hold my legs..."

She pretty much commanded him but what did it matter. Michiko wrapped one leg around him and waited for him to hold her up. She wasn't wearing any underwear so the rest should be easy. Her pink flesh emanated a warmth onto him member and her fluids were already starting to drip.

Bobby let her orders drive him again, like a good little boy following his mommy words. "Y.... Yes..." He nodded and once she lifted her leg, Bobby hold it tight, letting his mistress press her body against him, use him like she pleased. His freed cock rubbed against Michiko pussy, feeling her wetness drip over it a little bit but enough to make him even more hard, if that was even possible. "T... T.... take me... P... Please..." Begged him with a soft and trembling voice.

Michiko slid her wet pussy over Bobby's pulsating cock, she let gravity do the rest, his entire member now rested inside her. She kissed his lips again only to grind against his member with her flesh that continued to devour him. Her body was getting warmer and she felt herself just wanting more. Michiko wanted to take it from Bobby hard and fast. She just needed it rough...

"Oh.. Ah....." Bobby voice came out pitched again, feeling how his sweet mistress rewarded him with her wanting pussy. And bobby liked how his rather small and meaty cock felt tingling inside of her, getting all soaked again in her juices, proud of being able to please his brown Goddess. Unwillingly and driven by pleasure, Bobby grabbed her with more strength and began to push inside of her too, picking up a pretty decent pace, making dirty sounds of pussy fucking and balls slapping against her ass.

Michiko let out a soft moan before breathing out yet another command, "Harder!"
Her pussy was already melting with pleasure. Michiko's desire was going up with the increased pace. She bit her lip as if she was trying to contain her own thirst for pleasure, but she demanding it. She gripped Bobby's tighter wanting him to scrape her walls of honey.

"Y... Y... Yes, ma'am." Muttered Bobby, not even knowing where all that servitude was coming from, but enjoying it. Maybe even a little bit too much. So, as commanded, he made sure his grip on her was tight enough and began to pound her as hard as he could, slapping her hips with his with every thrust, taking care to push deep every time.

Michiko let out an elongated moan of pleasure as Bobby member pushed deep into her. Michiko's pussy was dripping with juices, not wanting to let Bobby's dick go. She was really feeling pleasure this time. The spot in between her legs grew hotter. Michiko placed her hand firmly on the wall behind them and pressed her lips onto his, moaning into Bobby's mouth.

Bobby was swimming in heaven again. Well, in heaven and in Michiko dirty juices... But it felt soo good to have his dick soaked in them, sliding in and out of her pussy with ease and pleasure. He kept doing her as instructed, delivering sex to his mistress hard and fast, the way Bobby would remember as preference for pleasing Michiko.

After minutes of hot rough sex, Bobby's leg began to tremble, trying to hols back his climax until Michiko let him cum. But this time sex was way more passionate than the last night, and reaching his edge, Bobby couldn't hold anymore and began to unload his cock juice into her, moaning and squirming like a girl. "Ah.... ahhhhh.... ahhhhh...." Moaned him.

Michiko moaned as Bobby came into her. Michiko's already filled pussy now overflowing and sliding down her legs. She got off of Bobby. He was still wasn't ready to handle her full on yet, but that could change with time and training.
"There's my good boy." Michiko whispered in his ear.
Her legs glistened with her own juices as well as Bobby's. She made her way back to the breakfast she had prepared and slipped it in the microwave, "Are we feeling better?"

Bobby stood naked against the door, unable to believe what was happening. That woman, Goddess, had just let him fuck her, cum into her, and now, she was cheerfully getting his breakfast into his microwave. His cum was still in her legs... Bobby stood still for a couple of seconds, trying to assume everything that was happening. Then, he slowly walked to a chair, looking to the floor, completely blushed by the curvaceous body of of his mistress and his own naked body.

Sitting on the chair he nodded. "Y... Yes. Thank you...."

Michiko smiles cheerily at Bobby, "Sorry, your breakfast got a little cold, so I had to microwave it. I'm going to go and get some clothes. I will be back soon okay?"

Michiko kissed Bobby's cheek and slipped on her sneakers and grabbed her duffle bag. It was empty for the moment, But it would soon be full of clothes that Michiko would wear. She worried about how low key she could. If she really did intend to rob a bank the consequences would surely be severe. Furthermore, she would more than likely catch the attention of her sister. She would have to find an easier to way to get money besides robbing a bank. OR she could steal the clothes. This had become incredibly difficult for her, but the situation remained that she needed clothes and the only way to get them was with money.

Bobby looked at her, hiding his sight behind the breakfast, and his naked body under the table. He nodded when he heard her and blushed when her lips touched his cheeks. She was so good with him... "I... Ehhh.... I... I have some... Money if you need..." Muttered him, looking at her but looking away every time she looked at him. There was something in her sight that out powered him always. But there was also something really exciting about that power she had over him, even if there was no chains or physical touch, just the force Michicko had over Bobby made his heart pound fast.

"I... I... C... Can I go with you?" Asked him.

"You want to buy me clothes? Are you sure you have the money for that?" Michiko asked him. She didn't want Bobby to go broke. Michiko was entirely capable of stealing the money and the clothes herself, but if Bobby helped her it would be much easier and much more discreet. She really didn't need the attention of the authorities. Seeing as she had been accused of a murder she had not committed, but her sister had been determined to prove otherwise. That was why Michiko had to escape. On top of which, there was one other person that Michiko needed to find.

Bobby nodded, hoping Michiko would allow him to go with her. He didn't actually had much money, but that girl didn't seemed like the ones who needed expensive clothes to live with. Besides, Bobby felt himself forced to please her; for some reason he didn't still understood, that woman wield a big power over him. But it wasn't like Bobby was resisting neither.