DONATOR MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1!

What color group do you want for the DONATORS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Diana should learn how to Rainbow.

Reactions: Neobullseye
I THINK EVERYONE WITH RED IN THEIR USERNAME SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE RED NAMES NO MATTER THEIR POSITION! Just so we can be super special snowflakes :D
THEN MY USERNAME WOULD BE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
What did you tell me? D: I can't remember everything you tell me! Be more specific woman! IF THAT IS WHAT YOU TRULY ARE! *Dramatic music*
I AM ORANGE GWAZI WHO SHINES WITH THE GLORIOUS INCANDESCENCE OF THE SUN! \o/

^
This exactly!
I told you they'd start adding colors to their names!

And of course I'm a woman!
*pouts*

STAND IN AWE OF MY RADIANT AURA!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
wow... I didn't think anyone would actually change their name for something that's NOT actually happening.

Would anyone except a woman know to describe shark week as having their insides scraped out with a fork? Or exactly important a properly fitting bra is? for that matter how hard it can be to find one . . .

I am NOT changing my name to Pink Falcon if that's what you're after

Would anyone except a woman know to describe shark week as having their insides scraped out with a fork? Or exactly important a properly fitting bra is? for that matter how hard it can be to find one . . .

I am NOT changing my name to Pink Falcon if that's what you're after
I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THAT STUFF AND I'M A WOMAN! Well, I do know the first one, BUT STILL. You might be a very good fake! -eyes falcon suspiciously-

You have left me no choice!

*drags @Midian and @Kura in to the thread to vouch for her and hopefully vote*

Or you're a very sympathetic husband.
Or you were born as a woman and then later sex changed to a man.

I know HOW to rainbow. >:[ I just said I CAN'T rainbow. Not for a usergroup, anyway. >> ...in a way I am willing to do.

Not that I was gonna give it to you nerds. I was gonna strut around in it like a troll. 8D

Reactions: Rilette
I can, in fact, confirm that Falcon is a female human as I have seen her in person and squished my equally womanly bosom against her side in a hug. Falcon, and myself, are both womanly-women. Womenly. When you open the dictionary to "woman", you will see photos of us. Being women, doing womenly things.

Totez women.

Falcon has given me permission to show you a home movie from her visit with us, demonstrating without a doubt that we are the womenly-est women to ever woman.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Falcon
I can, in fact, confirm that Falcon is a female human as I have seen her in person and squished my equally womanly bosom against her side in a hug. Falcon, and myself, are both womanly-women. Womenly. When you open the dictionary to "woman", you will see photos of us. Being women, doing womenly things.

Totez women.

Falcon has given me permission to show you a home movie from her visit with us, demonstrating without a doubt that we are the womenly-est women to ever woman.

*Eyes Midian suspiciously* NOW I NEED PROOF THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN BEFORE I CAN TRUST YOU OF PROVING FALCON'S WOMANHOOD! I dun trust no home video I: *Puts on a tinfoil hat*

I just came up with an idea that could save people some time actually

What if all sorts of member colors would have 2 versions the current one and a lighter one (a lighter tone of same color) for teen members?
That would make it much faster and easier to spot members who are teens and adults.

Wasn't sure where to put this idea, so I wrote it here...

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.