Donation Drive!: For A Professional Mobile Suite App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Many, many, many members seem to be using mobile devices like their phones and ipads to access Iwaku and have requested a style/app to make their browsing easier. We have a mobile style now, but it IS a little buggy and no where near as user friendly as people would like.

We can get a -professional- mobile suite with our vbulletin! This will cost a total of $325!

And as much as the Sider household likes to spoil you members, we can't afford to dish that out right now. XD

So, we are currently running a donation drive to raise the money for our new Mobile Suite! Even if you can only give a dollar, every donation adds up!

You can donate a set amount through the Paid Subscriptions, using paypal or whatever. 8D AND it'll give you a shiny donators name for a month. OR you can use the Paypal button on the sidebar, located on the main page if you wanna remain secret. I can also take donations by mail. Just send me a PM and I'll give you our address.

Finally: Even if you can't give money to Iwaku - you can always give your time and content. 8D Post topics! Roleplay! Have fun. You activity makes Iwaku a more awesome place to be.

W

Warmaster Death

....I prefer using the non mobile site on my phone, but then againm im resistant to any form of change...

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Well, obviously, members won't be FORCED to use a mobile style if they dun want/need to. XD We're trying to make sure there's still options to allow switching back and forth.

DrPepper

A blacksmith's work is never done.
Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy/Magical
Is the $325 a flat fee?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Yes! That takes care of the system and fancy tools I need.

...it's still might cost me 90 bucks a year to make it available in App Stores, but I might be able to find a way around that if we're lucky. ><

DrPepper

Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy/Magical
How much have you collected so far in donations?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
A bunch of nothing! t__t

But not unexpected. XD We're a community of teens and broke college people!

W

Warmaster Death

presently in between jobs! but i may be able to wrangle some cash once the new job kicks in in a month or so

DrPepper

Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy/Magical
I will pledge $100. I get paid this coming Friday, but I will be out of town so I might not get it in until the following Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.