Dominion: A fantasy world rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
This is a rp clan Ive been working on. This is the details
There once was a world very similar to ours except instead of humans, there were angels, demons, elves, dwarves, orcs, giants, vampires, werewolves, demigods, and even more living in this massive world. Everyone got along at first and it was peaceful. The people had parties every day and night and there was never squabbles between the people. If you were a supernatural being, this was the realm to go to.

A hundred years later, the king who ruled the world was poisoned and the world mourned the loss of their king. There was a full ten years without a king and the people lost control. The world was divided into five kingdoms each ruled by a monarch.

The supernatural beings weren't so separated but they were loyal to their own kingdom. Werewolves and vampires weren't fans of each other nor were angels and demons.

Tensions rose between the kingdoms and no one even thought of questioning the one person who started it all, the killer of kings. That person took advantage of the hatred and separation between kingdoms and rose to power as lord and ruler of The Shadow Isles.

He gained power from the darkness that spread throughout the lands. He single handedly murdered the king and started this war between kingdoms. It was a Cold War since no one was needlessly killed in the heat of battle. No, it wasn't like most wars. It was the kingdoms talking bad about the other kingdoms and the tension grew and grew.

Finally, someone from the Ice Kingdom killed a child from the Shadow Isles and this was the start of a hundred year war between the five kingdoms.

For a whole hundred years, hundreds of thousands of people died and the world was in ruins but after the war finally ended in a draw, the people realized the real culprit: The Shadow Isles king

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

(This sounds pretty good, like it has good potential. If you ever need anybody to join, message me.)

(This sounds pretty good, like it has good potential. If you ever need anybody to join, message me.)
I think you can just go right ahead and click on the link to their clan. The fact that they have a thread posted in the advertising section already implies that they're looking for players. o.o

Are you open to new RPers?
I've never done a group RP, I'll be as active as possible. I'll be more free after my Finals and Final Essays are done.
I'll do my best and all my effort in.

I've never been in a RP clan on here before, but I'm interested if you're willing to have me. (Do I need an invite or do I just roll in? Again never done a clan before lol.)

@Rooke @Mysty @Solidsnakes
So I'm not the GM but I am in the RP and I'm sure @RogueRaven12 would be a-okay with you guys joining. It's been really fun so far! So if you click on the link and need an invite, I'd say PM Rogue.

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
Status
Not open for further replies.