Dominic's Tavern in Limbo Q

"Yes sure but be warned the reaper comes out at random times *Whispers* She is quite violent." She draws a top hat putting it atop her head, "Well sir shall we get going, Where is our first destination?" She Begins drawing a small dragon popping it out of the page it perches upon her shoulder "This is mitten I saved her from these awful hunters."

"I guess you're not from earth are you?" Patricia asked the Skye curiously, if she was then she must be from a different time than she was... Her abilities definitely didn't reflect the ones humans had in her own time. However they would have been of great use in the war, probably resulting in a victory, though she wouldn't want to take Skye with her against her will... Despite being a soldier from a different time, Patricia still had a sense of manners and proper conduct.

Patricia was definitely new to death she will learn there are many different dimensions which surround us all. Dom wouldn't answer Patricia question since it wasn't directed at him he will just smile and nod.

Dom chuckled and thought how cute she was but he but a reminder in that she has something called a reaper which appears randomly, which explained to him why Bob threw her out.

"Hey up mitten." Dom greeted mitten then answered the little girl "We're heading over in this direction, were going after a T rex to let you know kid"

"Huh interesting and I am from earth I hid out from the war the humans burnt me on a stake though thought i was a witch" She looks down at her feet which currently had no shoes covering them. "Well Id love to meet a dinosaur and please I know much for my age do not treat me like a child" She tried to stand taller and fell on her face "ow." A rock had hit her "who put that rock there!"

Patricia couldn't help but smile a little at Skye's little mishap, however her death was also not a pleasant one... War is a harsh thing, and often brings the worst pain one could imagine, even in death. She stuck out a helping hand, offering it to Skye to help her up "Don't worry about it, the few children I've seen your age were quite capable themselves." "Albeit a little clumsy at times..." She said, silently adding on that little comment in her head...

Dom smiled and was enjoying the company of the two people he was with "Come on then you two, its a long walk to the edge of Limbo Q". He started walking in the direction to the edge he had to go to. Without turning round he chuckled and stated "Hope you got your dancing shoes".

Dom had images in his head how they would respond and tried to keep his mouth shut and just listen to see what happens.

"Dancing shoes?" Patricia asked looking genuinely confused at Dominics joke, for one because she wasn't really sure what dancing shoes were, not to mention not used to cracking many jokes...

((My pc got a virus so sorry!))
Skye took her hand and got up "Thank you!" She began running after Dom " So I've read about dinosaurs before aren't they mean, Oh arent they big too!" Not giving him time to speak she rambled on with hundreds of questions as her blonde hair flowed behind her. "Oh wait I have someone you outa meat first"
She began drawing.
The_Sword.jpg

Name: Kei
Personality: Careless strong badass strong will
Bio: Like a father to Skye he protects her and asks alottttt of questions.

Patricia looked on curiously as Skye began to draw a rather handsome man "I guess it's possible to make humans with that thing... Whatever magic is, or was, it sure defies most laws of physics, and sometimes even logic itself." She thought as she stared at the drawing standing at a good distance knowing the drawing would come to life sooner or later.

Kei Popped out of the drawing with his sword "Who are these people?!?! What did I tell you about hanging around with strangers!" He was about 6'2 Carried a long broad sword on his hip, He had a raspy but defined voice that was very commanding and seemed genuinly worried about skye. He put his hand on his head and Moved his hand through his sleek black hair "I swear what If you were raped Or or Hurt skye." "B-But im not either of those things Kei!" "What if you were! From now on Im using my own power to stay out of that drawing book o3 o" "But Keiiiiiiiiiiii" He looked at the woman and man quite curiously.

Dom spun round to meet the overprotective man "Excuse me Kei, I'm sure the little girl can look after herself" Dom was just about sure of this because of her getting kicked out the tavern by Bob. Dom continued talking to Kei "Please stick around, we are going to get out of Limbo and back to the world of the living"

Kei look unamused "Are you kidding me! Look at her shes so young But alas she has that retched demon reaper inside of her" He grabs her hand looking at a cut. " Skye! That could get infected! Draw up an alcohol pad and band-aid Quick!" "Its not that bad though kei!" He gets a face raising his eyebrow up and gets a smirk "well if you want to die", She quickly draws both the things requested and kei cleans her up and sticks a band-aid on it.

Dom smirked and quickly responded "And while she's here she will be forever young. Do you want to be forever in worry about your little skye?"

"Yes! She needs my protection and I shall give her it!" He stands tall and proud Cockier than ever, "Well, Fine than" Skye looks at him with an evil glare, "Ill have to bring him out too" She rapidly starts drawing another male. "You wouldnt dare" She shows the drawing "Oh would I?"
anime_boy-1.jpg
Name: Hiro Hes her same age and madly in love with her
"Skyeeeee my Darling! oh I cant tell you how much I missed you" He looks at kei "Oh its you overprotective douchebag!" "Skyes to young to date you you ass muncher!" "Maybe this was a bad idea" "Well Im staying!"

Patricia cocked her head at the man who seemed a little too overprotective of Skye before responding to his statement about the minor cut on her hand. "Don't be so certain her body can't fight off the bacteria itself... Plus; we're all in limbo, so we're already dead, no way around it really." She spoke, her tone changing to a more matter-of-fact one, however she noticed Skye had "written in" another person, and this one was less protective, but he was definitely more... Infatuated with Skye. She let out a little sigh as she realized things were just about to get a whole lot more complicated now, however on the plus side; they have more people to help them get out of this hell-hole, literally.

"Who are these people skye my beautiful" "Please dont call me that I believe you are mistaken hiro" "My heart just shot by a pure arrow of beauty" "She has denied you now run along hiro!" "Dont worry she will fall in love with me" Skye looks at dom and patricia and sighs beginning to walk ahead.

Dom had to hold his hat in place just in case his brain decided to pop out. He thought about asking how many more are in the book but decided against it. There is probably one of each type regarding Skye, there probably a jealous one of Skye as well as probably many more.

Patricia gawked at the new arrival noticing his rather distinct naiive-ness when it came to romance "He might need to work on his... Approach." She comments looking at Skye's book curiously again, it sure was both an scientific, and logical enigma... Perhaps she needed to learn more about that thing somehow, otherwise her head's gonna keep hurting whenever she tries to figure out how the sketch book works.