Online Availability
Early morning, late at night to past midnight: eastern standerd time
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Transgender
  2. Agender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
I'm wanting to RP something light and fluffy, I'm cool with it getting steamy later so long as the domestically and the developing romance between the two is front and for-most. Need responses to be between a few sentences to a few paragraphs, and occur less then 24 hours at a time.

List of plots/pairings I can think of (Feel free to suggest your own if your interested in RP with me but don't see anything your wanna play)

- Omega-vers (MxM, MxF,) - I'm cool to play the Male or female / omega or Alpha so long as one/the male is the Alpha - Alpha takes care of Omega after they suffer attack/abuse (possibly saves them), Alpha is matched to the omega and are mated and try falling in love after,
- WerewolfxHuman (MxM, MxF) - again good to play either, and either could be the werewolf.
- Human (MxM, MxF) -
modern setting - accidental meeting, visits other workplace just to see her
Victorian setting - courting
- Supernatural beingxhuman - (MxM, MxF) - again good to play either, and either could be the werewolf. - supernatural being crashed into at humans place and they sticks around and falling in love (anime shenanigans ensue)
-ActorXwoman - For this one I insist on playing the woman, actors i would like to see include, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Misha Collins,

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Still looking

I'm interested in playing something involving werewolves if you're interested.

I'd love to play a female Omega - I've never really done that before, and I love domestic stuff.

still looking

still looking

I'm not really interested in the Omega-verse.but we can talk wolf lore if you're interested.

I'd be interested in the Supernatural being X Human pairing, if you happen to be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.