DOM testing thread

G

GuanYue

Original poster
This is a test thread for various things including collaboration of brainstorming for the rp DOMINATION - htrtw
Yes, rissa. It's a thing.
Current collaborators: Dao Ma, Candi Cosmo, U. N. 0W3N, rissa, Ilyrian

This will be an invite-only rp project until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
jfc I should probably make this into a novel at some point because of all the story that is going on with this thing. I need to make a damn checklist and a spot for ideas. Right now I'm just kind of typing to feel space, idk. lol.

- Write Premise
- Explain Saga
- Create Timeline to present
- Explain the world
- Explain 8 Petal Lotus
- Explain Territories
- Map out various RPs
- Look into WaRP qualifications
- Just Write

Candi's map of DOM world.
On top of being hit with civil warfare, the United States were later hit with the inevitable: catastrophic natural disasters. Hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, floods, and even the eruption of the Yosemite volcano. Once the ash settled, things the Treaty of the Eight Petal Lotus officially went into effect. What was left of the US was divided among eight individual parties and have been reigned in sovereignty since. Not all leaders are the same, however, one individual or group MUST represent their petal in the lotus conference every five years.
unknown.png

This post will be dedicated to Mecca
This includes:
- Lotus
- Jericho

RPs within this section:
*Lotus
- Gangs of Jericho

Reigning over the eastern coast is Mecca--the most technologically advanced region within the country. Mecca has the most external contact, branching out to other major corporations around the world to create a small central hub for economic circulation. Because of this, Mecca has access to technology that other parts of the country do not. This may include: fully functioning cybernetics, how-hovering vehicles, holo-technology, android technology, etc. Because Mecca is a highly capitalist region, there is a degree of social distance between those that have and those that do not have. The gap is ever increasing in tandem with the increase in corporate monopolization.

Within Mecca are three domed mega-cities that have survived the long wears and tears of natural disasters over the decades. Each are connected through a series of tunnels laid above and below ground. Each city is ran in sovereign of one another and have their own individualistic flair.

Lotus - Northernmost

Remains of Eternis (currently Poemme) - West of the mountains

Jericho - Below Lotus

Centra City - Below Jericho

Remains of Azariah - Below Centra

Remains of DongYou City - West of the mountains

LOTUS CHARACTERS

- Shinozuka, Konnosuke
-- Shinozuka Ryuunosuke (10)

JERICHO CHARACTERS

- Malone

Important Names:
Michael Tseng, Daniel Nagashima - Initiators of the theme for the Eight Petal Lotus
Dustin Burgess - [deceased] Politician, one of eight original Petal leaders
Alpha Corp - current reigning corporation taking the Petal leader position
Zachary Lowell - Alpha Corp CEO, Petal position representative

This post will be dedicated to region 2.
This is being created by U. N. 0W3N and when they have solid info, I will be posting it here.

RPs within this section:

This post will be dedicated to region 3.
This is being created by Candi Cosmo and when they have solid info, I will be posting it here.

RPs within this section:

This post will be dedicated to region 4 and The Badlands
These regions are unclaimed territory, but there may be things that happen here.

RPs within this section:
* Badlands

This post will be dedicated to Fort Pleasant

RPs within this section:

This post will be dedicated to region 5 (Arcadia).
This is being created by Ilyrian and when they have solid info, I will be posting it here.
Information written below was written by Ilyrian via discord and simply transposed over here.

RPs within this section:

tl:dr - Original cult leader had a memory storage device and it is keyed to a specific blood type and it gets passed down from generation to generation by transplant making the cult leader effectively immortal.

Very pnw Indian based. Gods are parts of nature. Cycle of life with leader (typically always female) in astate of permanent power

Braids are used as a pseudo status marker. The more braids you have the more lives you've ended. Giving the order for another person to kill someone is not the same and kills don't transfer over lifetimes. Tse is currently the one with the most braids and most are granted to him by Quiluete, the cult leader.

More world building: 3 main gods/goddesses. 1. The God of the Mountain. Takes the form of a bear. Oooooold af. V respected. 2. Goddess of the Water. Takes the form of Salmon. Gives nourishment but demands sacrifices be made in her name annually. 3. Godling - Genderless and creator of man. A trickster that takes the form of a massive crow. The Cult leader is said to be the favourite of the Godling's children and sometimes his lover. Kinda weird but hey. Religion.

This post will be dedicated to region 6.
This is being created by rissa and when they have solid info, I will be posting it here.

RPs within this section:

This post will be dedicated to The Waterfront.
When I get more information I'll put it here

RPs within this section: