Dollhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL sighed, looking at him. She pressed her lips tightly together, reluctantly putting her hand in his like he had spit on it. Tightening her grip, she glared at him. "You are not allowed to talk to me in public or I will have my lawyers send your family into debt." She growled. "Only when I deem it ready to be announced."

YongHwa soon pat her head and laughed, "I can't said a lot well but I need you to act that you're into me until we got our home, is that okay?" of course is not that Yonghwa wanted to take advantage of CL's body but he just wanted to safely plan this out, "oh and once we're married, you need "pretend" we're close if there's people that recognize us both, kay? other than that were keeping as it is."

CL glared at him, sighing to herself. 'Easy enough, I pretend every day.' She thought, looking down at her arms. Thank god she still had makeup on most of her arms, because if he had seen her other scars, the ones that seemed, menticulous, he would know just how much she had to fake it every day. "Should be easy enough. I keep my bitchyness under control." She said, looking at him. "And when we are married, I ain't doing anything. I have the money, so you get to do everything else." She said, flipping her hair.

(I thought I had already reply this, sorry XS~!)
Yong Hwa sighed, "nope, you still going to do your laundry and room while I can handle the other, you don't me to do anything with your underwear right?" He then stood up from his bed, "now that's settled, time to tell my parent that I'm going to married you. Whatever happens play along with the situation since you said that it's east to pretend." He quickly flash his way to his parent home while acting like being happy. It was midnight so, it was loud clear when people shout, his parent suddenly started to shout. "WHAT?! you.... impregnate a girl? where is she?" Soon he went back to his room along with his parent, "here she is..."

CL sighed heavily as he left the room, knowing it would end badly. Hearing the parents screams, CL followed the sound of footsteps to the room she was in. Smiling, she waved at them, crossing her legs in front of her.

YongHwa's father took his glasses off and on to see whether it's true, "That's my boy!" slapped to his back with a smile, "Never thought you caught a huge fish! unlike your..." Soon yonghwa's mother punched playfully to the father's head, "who are you referring to, my DEAR? anyway... it's your call so we can't do anything much but I don't know about her family with her being impregnate..." Yonghwa moved to CL's side and hugged her, "don't worry I'll take responsibility about that right, honey?"

CL was mentally beating the crap out of Yung Hwa, smiling as he came over to her. Leaning into him, she smiled gently, pretending to be bashful. "He has been such a dear to me." She said nicely. "Though the wedding won't be for a while, we have to get everything planned out."

YongHwa inside him really want to strangle her as a wedding can't be really too fast, "Uhm.. yes sorry I can't tell you guys sooner mom, dad." His parent smiled and went out, "Well... I guess I left you guys alone~" Yonghwa pushed her to the bed as soon as his parent leave, "great now what... how we can plan a wedding fast... should we do a private ones? it doesn't take a lot money and only our family that attend...?"

CL grunted softly as Yong Hwa pressed her to his bed. "You can't. MY mother catches word of this and she will be furious, father catches word and he will be too." She grumbled, glaring up at him. "We have to proceed with caution so we don't get our heads cut off." She added, glaring up at him. "Now stop pushing your fiancé to the bed, your hurting my wrists."

YongHwa sighed, "Alright then next week only my parent comes as the wedding attendee but how do we have alibi for your parent? my parent will be really suspicious," he then quietly went out of his room and went to her sister room to steal her uniform. it was roughly the same but seems a little tighter than CL, he swing his leg back to his room and threw the uniform to her. "Since you're runnning away then here take this as replacement, it's my sister's uniform, not big but I think it's manageable. Also walk with me alone to school, so it seems more real."

Ann looked at the uniform, and sighed. "I honestly don't know about this. This is crazy. If I run away, my parents wont look for me, they will leave me." She said, sighing. "They will just cut my cards and we will be back to where we started." She pointed out.

YongHwa threw random of his clothes to her, "wear this and take certain amount of money, then let's runaway to other city at least far from your parent, after we settle, I'll get some part time to pay the bills how's that sounds?" Sacrificing his achievement showed his seriousness on creating a path he wanted to carve.

CL stared at him, completely dumbfounded at why he was so serious about running away. "My question is why are we running away to a different city? Why not just wait."

Reactions: GreenSea
Younghwa looked at the clock, "why? first, we're not safe in this city if your parent are here since they don't approved. secondly, there's high possibility that we don't need to act like we have to in here."

"but running could send the law after us." She said gently.

YoungHwa sighed, "either you want to be dead by your parent or by law? or... we could fly to another country where your parent couldn't guess?"

CL shook her head. "They have connections all over the world, it's pretty much useless running from them. Besides, even if my parents don't care, the rest of the world would."

Status
Not open for further replies.