Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Looking for someone to play a male character in a plot that I have an idea for! The plot is below, just pm me if interested!

The family residing in a manor just outside the city recently hired someone new as part of the onsite staff. It was offered with housing and meals, as well as a very nice salary to go along with it. The family isn't very big, only consisting of the Lord and Lady with their son and daughter, but their outward appearance that they display to the public isn't what they are really like, and the young lady of the manor, who is watched over by a personal guard hired by her parents, is the one that had all the dirty secrets of the other family members. And once becoming closer to the new staff member she reveals some of the few things that are wrong with the family, and that could tear the entire family apart if they got out into the public.

The girl is considered the innocent, non-corrupted doll of the family. Not only is she protected but the Lord and Lady expect the staff to be very careful, and gentle with her when they are helping her with things. She of course always tries to prove that she isn't the little doll that they think she is, usually gets herself hurt in the process, and her recent attempt involving the new staff member ends up proving to the family that she's not a doll, but also that they clearly have some problems that they need to fix.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.