Doll House Hetalia Based OOC// Sign Up OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment we're only going the rules of the pre made characters. Once those are full we can expand. Your free to choose any of the ones we've posted Thank you and sorry.
20130313014643!UkraineChibi.png

I'd like to be Ukraine please! As for my favorite character it's Russia~ (And all of the girls)

Oh can I be a nyotalia version of one then? I don't usually like being guys. Sorry if i'm being an annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh can I be a nyotalia version of one then? I don't usually like being guys. Sorry if i'm being an annoying.
Hello, changes/ more options will be made to the RP soon. Please check back shortly for views on the update.

Hello everyone, due to certain circumstances we have made some changes to the RP. Please check the "UPDATE PATCH" and "CHARACTER LIST".

It is roughly the same except with more options for character choice. Out of respect for the currently active RPers they will be given the chance to either stay as the Character they are currently in the RP or they have a chance to change their Character into one of the newly added.
(( This is first comes first served ))

We do this to open up more options for the RPers. Classifications stay the same (Alpha, Omega, Beta)

Let us know on your decision by posting here.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Alis_Audāx and Lydia Blake

Since you've added more character and such I'd like to be Seychelles please. :>

Thank you for updating us.Also I want to keep playing the part of Romano. :)

I"m glad we could patch this issue up...sorry I had to :D

Umm may i be a "Handler"

I read everything but im not quite sure what the "handler" duties are to the doll...

Umm may i be a "Handler"
I read everything but im not quite sure what the "handler" duties are to the doll...
Ah, thank you for being our first Handler. Ok so a handler is basically a human character, you can make up your own name, background and personality. A handler will observe all the dolls and you get to establish a partnership with the doll of your choice. You are a caregiver and guide your doll through the human world. Dolls at this point have never been outside. Create fun events between you and the doll while still playing along here.

Umm may i be a "Handler"
Please fill out the CS for the handler if you are interested. We will create events that will involve the dolls, but in over all you are the human partner to the Dolls. You can give them a job, having them get their own job, etc. It is up to you as the caregiver.

Also sorry for not keeping up with the training I plan to do this tomorrow. I ate some not to good chicken w/ curry and well I think the rest is self explanatory. Again I apologize to the RPers.

Name: Clara Renoir
large.jpg

Personality: Shy, Nervous, Brutally Honest, Skittish, Nervous around women
Bio: Clara grew up in a home that seemed to be falling apart, Her main caretaker was her ill German father. Her mother leaving the scene when Clara was 5 to move on in life in japan. At the age of 12 her father passed away and she was forced to move to a Foster home till the age of 18 where she now lives in a small apartment in the little town of Saxony and works as a cook in a local inn to pay for rent. The Doll she would like to have in her choice would be Germany due to the fact that she needs structure in her life and motivation and the fact that he reminds her of her father when younger. If no Germany she would like Italy for his warmth and compassion that would be of great aid to her sad heart.
Type: Pan-sexual
Dislikes: Bitter fruit, Rice, Thunder storms

(*i hope this OK *)

Last edited:
Welcome to Doll House :) I Italy, will be waiting in Doll House.

Thank you, Ummm where do we post? i didnt see a link to start at all ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.