Doing just peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peaches

Original poster
Hi, I'm new to the site! As you could probably tell. I'm not new to roleplaying - I've been roleplaying off and on since I was twelve years old and I'm older than that now, haha!

I'm an introvert who dreams about hosting great theme parties and being known for smelling good and having soft hands. I like reading (though I tend to just re-read books I have nowadays instead of venturing out for more) and playing video games. I love the Dragon Age series, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Baldur's Gate, Bioshock Infinite, and the Sims.

My favorite shows are Veronica Mars, Avatar the Last Airbender, Futurama, Parks and Recreation, Pushing Daisies, Bob's Burgers, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Young Justice, My Mad fat Diary, Freaks & Geeks, Community, Teen Titans, Game of Thrones, Firefly, uhmm... yep!

As for movies - I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I like In Bruges, Kill Bill, Drive, Harry Potter, the Wolf Children Ame and Yue, Studio Ghibli movies, Marie Antoinette, the Lord of the Rings, the Little Mermaid, and Lilo & Stitch.

As far as roleplaying goes, I really like a good ol' fashioned fantasy/adventure roleplay. Give me swords and elves and dwarves and harpies and magic! I also prefer one partner roleplays but I'm not against group roleplays. I'm really just excited to get back into roleplaying after being out for so long.

Anyway, hi! I'm excited to be here.

EDIT: also if anyone is interested, I have a partner search up right here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site Peaches! Have your first bucket of rainbows~ Here is to the hope of many more!

Can I get someone to transform this bucket of rainbows into a pound of Skittles ASAP?? But thanks for the warm welcome and the cute rainbow omg

Would you find it strange that you are not the first person to ask for some skittles instead? Because you are not. ._.

And you still haven't made the switch?! WHAT THE HECK.

Yeah but it's the first joke that came to mind (Skittles = taste the rainbow!) so now I'm just disappointed I'm not being original. DANG IT.

I really, really thought your picture was inappropriate until I realized what it was.

Heh..

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku and all of that! Also, I smiled a bit when you mentioned harpies. Somehow those always get overlooked in favor of sparkly vampires and damsels in distress..

tumblr_m5tusd20vO1rqlfp9.gif

OH MY GOSH.

Should I change my profile picture? :O I don't want people to think it's a naked butt roaming around haha!

But anyway, thanks for the welcome. I looove harpies. Like, a weird amount. I blame the video game Serious Sam, though those harpies were a little scarier than the ones I'm partial to!

Welcome to Iwaku Peaches! I'm sure we all are going to have a good time!

*Rides off on a Unicorn*

@Peaches
You sound like you could be my twin! :D
Welcome to Iwaku!

Thanks, Nameless! :D

And omg really Poly? AWESOME MINDS THINK ALIKE. Also, I love your avatar! It looks like something I reblogged on tumblr the other day. Beautiful!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.