Doing Head Shots!

Name:
Connor Duchannes

Looks:
Connor often wears a beaked hook shadowing his face, but when it is pulled down a dark brown messy tangle of hair is revealed, dropping down to slightly above his jawline. The hair is and uneven and haphazardly cut, being sheared off with a rounded tomahawk.
His eyes are a piercing blue, standing in stark contrast to his slightly darker than Caucasian skin.
He has a scar above his right trailing to the left, into his hairline.
His shirt can barely be glimpsed through an unzipped leather jacket, the design being a dark crimson with a wolfs head design, not that much of this shows through the gap left by the two sides.
The jacket is fairly simple, a dark leather with red stripes racing down it and a greyish white hood tucking out of the neckline.
He also carries a backpack, but feel free to leave that out since its just for story purposes and I'm probably already going way overboard on the details :P

Notable point about their personality:
Brash. Angry. Withdrawn. Connor has been through incredible amount of trauma in his life, and tends to retreat into his memories when he's not needed. He can occasionally be charming if he needs to be, but most often speaks in brief, to the point sentences, unless speaking with someone he doesn't like, and will attempt to chew them out, although this will often rebound on him due to his age and large naivety.
However, when around children he tends to soften up a little and show a kinder side, actually showing a nice bit off good mannered kindness.​
I'll have to do Connor tomorrow but just a quick question about the beaked hook, is it a mask? Like Tokyo Ghoul style? Is it a hat?

All Done.

tumblr_nz694t99Xr1u1dnrno1_540.png

Amazing

I'll have to do Connor tomorrow but just a quick question about the beaked hook, is it a mask? Like Tokyo Ghoul style? Is it a hat?
A booked hood is a type of hood. Here. Lemme show you.

[spoili]
tumblr_m027r8WGaK1r1ficjo3_500.jpg

1375390669.jpg
[/spoili]

• Useful
Reactions: Sav
One Angel, All done!

tumblr_nz7y7cSDp01u1dnrno1_540.png

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
AYYEEE MY TWIN

I'm going to request all of your art because I'm unSavory like that. ;D

Character's name: Reece Duchannes

eye color: Unnaturally bright green

Hair color and style(of hair): Blonde. It's fairly long and straight, but she always wears it in neat updos(anything but ponytails)

race : She's a Caster... But they more or less just look human.

skin tone: White as heck

Personality (sweet? Rebellious?): Know-it-all, sassy, bossy, good-girl/strictly sticks to the rules...

Other Details: her two sisters are 10/10 better than her ayyeee She dresses very professionally/neatly, she's pretty tall and is scrawny as heck

• Love
Name:
Connor Duchannes

Looks:
Connor often wears a beaked hook shadowing his face, but when it is pulled down a dark brown messy tangle of hair is revealed, dropping down to slightly above his jawline. The hair is and uneven and haphazardly cut, being sheared off with a rounded tomahawk.
His eyes are a piercing blue, standing in stark contrast to his slightly darker than Caucasian skin.
He has a scar above his right trailing to the left, into his hairline.
His shirt can barely be glimpsed through an unzipped leather jacket, the design being a dark crimson with a wolfs head design, not that much of this shows through the gap left by the two sides.
The jacket is fairly simple, a dark leather with red stripes racing down it and a greyish white hood tucking out of the neckline.
He also carries a backpack, but feel free to leave that out since its just for story purposes and I'm probably already going way overboard on the details :P

Notable point about their personality:
Brash. Angry. Withdrawn. Connor has been through incredible amount of trauma in his life, and tends to retreat into his memories when he's not needed. He can occasionally be charming if he needs to be, but most often speaks in brief, to the point sentences, unless speaking with someone he doesn't like, and will attempt to chew them out, although this will often rebound on him due to his age and large naivety.
However, when around children he tends to soften up a little and show a kinder side, actually showing a nice bit off good mannered kindness.​
I tried something different and drew connor in a pose and I feel bad cause he's just in his undies and I wanna include more of what you said. I'm gonna draw his backpack, it'll be maroon with a wolf head on it? Does he have any scars on his back? Neck? Like it's such a random pose. Like he's sitting on the shore of some beach, thinking.

Does he even like the beach? xD

No. Thank you!
I figured out something. xD But still more info about him would be helpful.
AYYEEE MY TWIN

Hair color and style(of hair): Blonde. It's fairly long and straight, but she always wears it in neat updos(anything but ponytails)

Personality (sweet? Rebellious?): Know-it-all, sassy, bossy, good-girl/strictly sticks to the rules...

Other Details: her two sisters are 10/10 better than her ayyeee She dresses very professionally/neatly, she's pretty tall and is scrawny as heck
Are Rebecca and Connor related?

Lol.

Hmm Caster.

Does she have weird markings?

I figured out something. xD But still more info about him would be helpful.

Are Rebecca and Connor related?

Lol.

Hmm Caster.

Does she have weird markings?
Kind of. Connor is an OC of a ship between Reece's sister and Desmond Miles. Because why not

And nope. :3

I tried something different and drew connor in a pose and I feel bad cause he's just in his undies and I wanna include more of what you said. I'm gonna draw his backpack, it'll be maroon with a wolf head on it? Does he have any scars on his back? Neck? Like it's such a random pose. Like he's sitting on the shore of some beach, thinking.

Does he even like the beach? xD

Is there aaaaaannny chance you could draw some pans on him? I'm sure I could use an IC image of him without his shirt at some point, but no pants would be pretty OOC for him.

Oh, and I guess I could help you out there with what he physically looks like. He has a freerunner physique. Toned. Lean. Doesn't have a six pack but has definitely stripped away any fat from his body. Scars are largely nonexistent, except for a singular jagged one just above his heart where a blade was inserted. Note, the blade was sunk in straight, so its not a jagged line but rather closer to a healed over stab wound.

• Love
Is there aaaaaannny chance you could draw some pans on him? I'm sure I could use an IC image of him without his shirt at some point, but no pants would be pretty OOC for him.

Oh, and I guess I could help you out there with what he physically looks like. He has a freerunner physique. Toned. Lean. Doesn't have a six pack but has definitely stripped away any fat from his body. Scars are largely nonexistent, except for a singular jagged one just above his heart where a blade was inserted. Note, the blade was sunk in straight, so its not a jagged line but rather closer to a healed over stab wound.
Pants! You got it.

c: I'll try to finish him up tonight.

Awesome! And thanks
Oneeternitylater.jpg

tumblr_nzh5bsrhqN1u1dnrno1_540.png

xD I trrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiied.

Not very good at coloring but, bleh. Getting better at poses? xD

So here's Connor D.

:P Thanks for being so patient, sometimes I get a lil busy.

AYYEEE MY TWIN

You're next!

Oneeternitylater.jpg

tumblr_nzh5bsrhqN1u1dnrno1_540.png

xD I trrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiied.

Not very good at coloring but, bleh. Getting better at poses? xD

So here's Connor D.

:P Thanks for being so patient, sometimes I get a lil busy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS SAV

Mind if I add a request here?

Character's name: Thalice Cydonia

Eye color: Vibrant brown

Hair color and style: Pastel green, somewhat short and still wavy.

Race: Caucasian

Skin tone: Light tan

Personality: Direct and at most times with more concern for plants than humans.

Other Details: Her legs are inoperable, and uses krutches. She is semi-attractive.

>,< I vanished for a long time. But I'm back, and I think I've gotten better at this. ^_^ Will be posting recent artwork so you guys can see the improvement!!!! (Well, at least I think I improved)

AYYEEE MY TWIN

YOU ARE NEXT! Sorry for making you wait decades. xD

Mind if I add a request here?

Character's name: Thalice Cydonia

Eye color: Vibrant brown

Hair color and style: Pastel green, somewhat short and still wavy.

Race: Caucasian

Skin tone: Light tan

Personality: Direct and at most times with more concern for plants than humans.

Other Details: Her legs are inoperable, and uses krutches. She is semi-attractive.
Then yoooooou. <3