Dogs Versus Cats

Who wins, realistically speaking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case then most people need to stop being so damn purist.

Because that's STILL an issue.

aQ4M9M2_700b.jpg

I'm really more of a fan of cats than I am of dogs, but I like dogs too, it really just depends. I absolutely loooooove my two cats, but my aunt and uncle have a dog that comes over sometimes whom I love just as much. It's just that dogs require more time and energy than I can provide, I'd rather have a cat because they really just don't give a damn and can typically entertain themselves better than I never could simply just with a small box or a piece of string; all I have to worry about is feeding them and cleaning out their litter box.

Never in my life have I encountered love purer than that of my dog. I also probably never will, and I say that as a someone who has been in a happy relationship for years. I don't mind cats, but they simply can not replace dogs in my heart. Yes, they're independent, but I guess I enjoy it when my pet actually depends on me. Also, it's nice I can go into a dangerous neighborhood without fear with my bull terrier. He looks like a bloodthirsty beast even though he's the sweetest creature on the Earth and nobody dares to approach me :D

Reactions: Faithviper
I love dogs, I grew up around them, we had a lot of German Shepherds when I was little and I use to walk one around at outdoor auctions when I was in elementary school. She was a big dog and she would never pull me around it anything, she would just walk next to me and was pretty much my guard dog when I would wonder away from my parents.

DOGS! ERMEGERD SHIBA INUS SO DAMN ADORABLE!

shiba_inu.jpg

Actually, pretty much any Japanese Breed dog (though they kinda look the same) AND SIBERIAN HUSKIES!

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Well, looks like there's a bit of trouble in my travel expectations. XD

^AE38B9C726C08C1E8E06C05F8D6DB3063E35805427328EA323^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Reactions: nyther
Status
Not open for further replies.