1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies from day to day. Weekends almost never, little different than the average person.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Modern, Realistic, Supernatural, Horror, Modern World, Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi themes. I have a wide variety of interests.
Hello, there. My name is Fireflies, I'm a twenty-five-year-old woman who enjoys a good roleplay when I get the chance. I am particularly fond of romance-based roleplay, which is what you will find you are here for today if you decide to stay that is.

I am a part-time farm hand and a stay-at-home mother the rest of the time. I'm actually pretty busy as I have a child currently still under one, and my husband works long our during the week so we focus family time almost entirely on the weekends. Expect to not hear much from me from Friday evening to Sunday night. During the week I will be sporadically available but will likely be able to post at least a few times a week during the work week.

I can write posts anywhere from as little as just two paragraphs or as many as ten+ just depending on how much my partner is giving me in return or how quick the back and forth is required to be in the roleplay at the moment.

I like communication outside of roleplay too, keep me updated on how you are doing alongside discussing our ideas and plans for the roleplay. Talk to me, and let me know if you don't like the direction something is going, or if it's too slow for you at the moment. I love good communication and someone who's as invested as I am in keeping things going and interesting for both of us.

There are a few more things I need to express first before we get to the plot.

One. I don't roleplay smut. It's not for me. Yes, sex will likely be a part of our roleplay considering the premise of it but that doesn't mean I'm here for writing lush sex scenes with anybody. I write up to a certain point and kind of just gloss over the rest. Much like a lot of YA novels do. You know what happened without having every detail written out for you sort of deal. If this is a deal breaker, I understand, but this is a firm line for me that must be drawn and I wanted to start with this one first.

Two. I expect decent grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I'm not a perfectionist and I am far from perfect. Most of the time I'm probably going to be responding from my phone so don't expect it from me either. So, as long as we can both understand what is written before us without any struggle and are okay with that I think we will be alright in this category.

Three. I'm specifically looking for someone to play a male love interest to my female character in the plot that will be presented to you below. This does not mean that I am not welcoming to doubling up though and playing a male counterpart to a female character of yours. I just ask that if we double up the second pairings story plays into/alongside and is on the same timeline as the original.

Four. I'm not looking for novel-length writing right now, so someone happier in the 2-6 well-written paragraph area is preferred at the moment,

Five. This plot is very green right now, so come at me with your ideas that play with the general base plot.

night-walks-.gif

Summer love... what's sweeter than that? Not much some could say. But one must not forget that summer does eventually come to an end.

Muse A (my character) has never had to ask for anything. But some freedom that is. She's been itching to get some fresh air from her overbearing family and their endless expectations all year. Finally, that time has arrived, summer at last. It's her last summer before she's supposed to ship off to college, she's been accepted into a few Ivy League and other upper-family schools thanks not only to her grades but good old-fashioned family money. She just can't find it in herself to complete enrollment yet. Summer is the only time she ever gets any room to breathe, to get away. Her family spends the entire summer every year in their lavish vacation home near the ocean and this year is no different. But different it will be still.

Muse B (your character) has lived in the small ocean-side town all his life. The town only makes money during the months of the year when all the tourists and vacationers come to town with their deep pockets. He's never much-paid attention to any of the white collars that come through town. Well, not until he winds up returning a lost pup that crossed his path to a girl that makes his heart pound in his chest and ears ring. They're like night and day the two of them. Coming from two completely different worlds but they couldn't be more drawn to each other. Thing is, she's supposed to leave at the end of summer. To become a college graduate and expected to marry another rich man that can take care of her. Can their love make it?

As you can see I'm keeping things very vague and simple right now. I'm open to your character being supernatural if we want. I wanted your character to be as open as possible besides the class differences between the two characters. If you are interested in what is currently just a simple little love story between two young adults right now please message me! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for your interest!

Last edited: