1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Does this look infected to you??

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kincade, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow community members! As you can probably guess I am new to this site, but not new to the world of roleplaying. I have been going on and off roleplaying for a couple years and was on hiatus due to the combination of college and work. Fortunately, I graduated with a BSW and now have to time to continue one of my favourite hobbies. Can't wait to meet everyone and go on amazing adventures with you guys!! ​

2. Well hi there and welcome to the site, Kincade! ^o^

3. Whalecome furriend

4. Hi, Kincade, and welcome to Iwaku! <3

5. Thank you, everyone!! I'm excited to be here.
    7-bear-thankyou.gif

• Love Love x 1
  6. Hi there and welcome to the site!
    I'm going to assume that BSW is a Bachelors of Sarcastic Warmongering (but it's probably social work, I guess?).

We're happy to have you and all your creative energies romping about and I hope that you find lots of fun roleplays here!
    If you find pesky problems instead, or can't find anything at all, take a look at the Help Desk first (especially the nifty FAQ). If you need more/different help, the staff are also easy to locate with our shiny red names.

Happy exploring!

7. WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.