Does anybody else's characters talk to them? Or make frequent commentary?

Mine do. They can be quite loud and have developed a habit of liking to make smart-ass remarks when I'm doing something or talking to someone. Movie nights tend to be...entertaining, especially if I happen to be watching a movie that they love, hate or find otherwise amusing. Some are louder than others, it all depends on their personalities.

My character is based off the voices in my head *nods* he has two people in his one mind including him. he is insane.

and what may i ask is wrong with being insane...it keeps things fun.

but i should say that the voices in the mind is alright as long as you dont see them because thats when you have to worry
and star oh i know i have a smart ass one who hates one of my friends ((i think she tries to tell me something)) and whenever im near them i always here something smart assed that makes me laugh. its not easy trying to tell someone that the voice that is making you laugh hates them.

and what may i ask is wrong with being insane...it keeps things fun.

but i should say that the voices in the mind is alright as long as you dont see them because thats when you have to worry
and star oh i know i have a smart ass one who hates one of my friends ((i think she tries to tell me something)) and whenever im near them i always here something smart assed that makes me laugh. its not easy trying to tell someone that the voice that is making you laugh hates them.
Insanity is the best. i think we should rp sometime :3

oh im quite sure we should mail me and we can figure things out.

I have quite a few smart mouthed muses. One has a thing for any and all action movies but he specifically loves Independence Day and will harass me to watch it, especially if I happen to see it on the tv guide listing.

My character is a total smart ass. And I have to listen to him go on about aliens rather frequently. And the government. And the illuminati. And...

Introduce him to the Sacred Chao and tell him the best place to be is the line between disorder and order, the true place of all existence.

My characters speaks to me all the time, at least my favorite characters that I have had during a long time xD They mostly talks to me when I am doing stuff at the computer. Sometimes they pop up in my mind when I am walking outside even though they aren't talking, that is more like I see something and thinks on how my characters would react on that.
Alice always complains when I read news, comments like "that person is horrible" and such things when something bad has happened. They talk to me a lot when I am sleeping, especially if I have roleplay scenes with them in during the day and I have done something that has been bad for them. They usually screams a lot at me for doing so.
Like when my characters boyfriend died then she shouted at me the whole night xD

Mostly my characters talk in my head, not always directly to me. I've had many a conversation go on between my character Bizmark (a prodigal wizard) and his insane fey mentor Y'toptapta.