Does any one on here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Succubus

Original poster
Get on Secondlife? Been on SecondLife? Know what it is? lol

I've never heard of it.. but judging by your creepy avatar it must have something to do with zombies.. Second life.. or just refused to stay dead...

Reactions: Succubus
Hahaha that is only a piece of this game. Its an online game, but its mainly just real life things in a game. You can be anyone, do anything. You can also kill zombies. I dont do that though. haha

I know of SecondLife and I've given it a look once. It's neat.

I've heard of it, it sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it'd be something that I would enjoy.

It doesn't interest me in the slightest to play, but it facilitates interesting topics to study.

It looks like IMVU.

Well IMVU is about 10 years older, so I wouldn't be surprised something 10 years newer could out perform it.

Plus IMVU was laggy as all hell when I tried it.

Well SL can be laggy too, mainly because its got so much going on and the animation is almost perfect. hahah

Let me guess. it demands a lot from one's RAM and Graphics Card?

Yessssssss it does. One laptop I have can not handle it. I have to use my ASUS Gaming computer to run it with no problems.

AeriandTwiztid_zpsoxh668gz.jpg

Snapshot_005_zpsotj2iqya.png

Snapshot_004_zps1db2oaxw.png

Snapshot_002_zpsumxzeqcf.png

Snapshot_003_zpsd78qxvva.png

Snapshot_001_zpsawga849t.png

Those are some images from the game of what my character used to look like. The one of two people dancing is the more updated version of her.

XD

Regardless these kinds of games also makes me wonder how many Hikikomori you can find on it.

I admittedly had to go and look up the meaning of that on the internet hahahaha and I am sure there are PLENTY because as you can see per the pics, you can find EVERYTHING on there.

It does really look life a life simulator through the Internet.

It basically is. I only play to have fun and do things i cant do in real life. Like go out dancing and hang out and talk to whoever. LOL

How does it's zombie killing stuff compare to video games dedicated to such?

Reactions: Succubus
Status
Not open for further replies.