3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, A bit of horror, magical, and almost everything.
Utopia, the capital of the land of Pandora, was a beautiful city. There were flowers of all different shades, trees of all different sizes, and even had beautiful murals on some of the buildings. The city was the best in the world, having one robot servant in every house and happy families everywhere. Well... except for the Klonecki family.

The Klonecki's are well known for being the creators of the top five products used in the city in both robot engineering and beauty. Mrs. Klonecki, Maria, had given her husband Joseph three beautiful children. They were perfect. Unless you asked Mr. and Mrs. Klonecki.

They never wanted children. If they had gotten an abortion however, that would be bad for their businesses. So, they had the kids, a devious plan forming in their minds. Once the oldest was 17, they brought their kids to the park, near the edge of the danger zone. Making it look like an accident, they pushed the kids pass the electric force field and pretended they died.

The kids lived, for the electricity wasn't running that day. Left alone in a world of junk and broken spirits, they must find their new home.

Alright, I would prefer two brothers because I like being the only female. So the set up will be oldest, middle child, youngest. First come, first served. If you are interested, please leave the name of your character, whether they are oldest, middle, or youngest, gender, and appearance, preferably a picture.

I hope to have fun with you soon!

Form

Name:
O,M,Y?:

Name: Arianna Klonecki
O,M,Y?: Youngest, age 12, soon to be 13
Appearance:
anime+girl+standing+up+looking+funky.jpg

Name: Damion Klonecki
O,M,Y?: Oldest being 17
Appearance:
anime-guy2.jpg