Doctor's Visits/Pharmacuticals, or Folk Medicine/Alternative Healing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHRISTMAS MIRACLE DESTROYED, FUCK IT, CANCEL CHRISTMAS, WE'RE DONE HERE

Okay, well, I mean, go ahead, ignore quite literally tens of thousands of medical papers for pseudo-science. Just figured I'd let you know that your advice gets people horribly killed. Because I can't stand by and watch that without at least trying to say something.

For the peace of the thread though, I'll take my leave, no worries. I won't keep harassing you over this. Just... Yeah. Yeah.

If your liver and kidneys are already afected, it may be too late by now...
BRUH. What's with the death knells? I said they're affected because I'm not going to pretend that I can walk out of nearly ten years of taking 5-6 Tylenol or Advil or both 3-4 times a day peachy-keen. Hence why I prefer gentler pain medication when speed or safety is not a priority. I didn't say they're broken or dysfunctional or deteriorated or that I'm fuckin' dying or something. Seriously.

No, no, I rest my case too. I just hapen to be alergic to hypocrisy, and have the need to apply some of my home-medicine for it!

Merry Chrismas all! :)

Dry feet? As in... leathery, rough, etc? I get those sometimes after a session in a solarium. For some reason the skin on my feet dont like all that UV bombardment. XD But I like tanning, so... aniway, I just rub in some olive-oil (preferably virgin olive oil, a litle more expensive but worth it), and let it sink-in-to the skin. Ofc be sure not to put on socks or shoes until the oil is dryed off, unles you want nasty oil-stains on them to wash up later.
Very cracked and leathery seems like the right words. I will definitely try the oil, although telling my boyfriend we need to go buy some olive-oil is going to be a pain in the half. He always gets other ideas when oil is brought up >.>
Thanks for the tip about socks and shoes! I probably would have been dumb and put them on.

FUCK IT, WE'RE GOING BACK TO DESTROYING THE FORUM AGAIN.
@Diana IT'S OFFICIAL, TIME TO CLOSE DOWN GENERAL CHATTING, THIS PLACE IS AN IRREDEEMABLE CESSPOOL

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
This thread in a nutshell.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Very cracked and leathery seems like the right words. I will definitely try the oil, although telling my boyfriend we need to go buy some olive-oil is going to be a pain in the half. He always gets other ideas when oil is brought up >.>
Thanks for the tip about socks and shoes! I probably would have been dumb and put them on.
Your welcome! Make sure to mention being oiled-up makes sex more enticing, might warm him up to the idea! :)

Your welcome! Make sure to mention being oiled-up makes sex more enticing, might warm him up to the idea! :)
His Spidey senses must have been tingling because he just called. Told him you said I should try olive-oil. His reply: "Don't they know we use that for other things." Well, didn't take him long to warm up to the idea xD

Reactions: Marchosias

uhhh id point out that olive oil breaks down latex (the material of most condoms). I'd also not comment on other peoples sex lives without invitation but that's just me.

His Spidey senses must have been tingling because he just called. Told him you said I should try olive-oil. His reply: "Don't they know we use that for other things." Well, didn't take him long to warm up to the idea xD
*pokes other comment*

uhhh id point out that olive oil breaks down latex (the material of most condoms). I'd also not comment on other peoples sex lives without invitation but that's just me.
I am supposedly allergic to latex (according to the doctor after my first surgery). This was new news to me, so I am not 100% sure since have not checked since.

Verrry nice Spidey instinct hes got! I'm almost jealus, wish my BF can read my mind like that... Now just keep leading him by the nose until you actualy get your hands on the oil. XD

And then.... improvize. :)))

I am supposedly allergic to latex (according to the doctor after my first surgery). This was new news to me, so I am not 100% sure since have not checked since.
Oh in that case, better be sure first.

That can make finding rubbers a pain eh? Anyway always check your lube (natural oil or otherwise) against whatever will touch it. Chemistry is cool but you don't need barriers breaking down or anything melting on/in you.

Verrry nice Spidey instinct hes got! I'm almost jealus, wish my BF can read my mind like that... Now just keep leading him by the nose until you actualy get your hands on the oil. XD

And then.... improvize. :)))
Last time I improvised I threw a sex book at his head (it was an accident). The perfect home remedy for turning someone off of the mood xD Although it was funny, and laughter is suppose to be the best medicine.

That can make finding rubbers a pain eh? Anyway always check your lube (natural oil or otherwise) against whatever will touch it. Chemistry is cool but you don't need barriers breaking down or anything melting on/in you.
Oh yeah. >.>
Very good point. Definitely don't want that to happen.

Last time I improvised I threw a sex book at his head (it was an accident). The perfect home remedy for turning someone off of the mood xD Although it was funny, and laughter is suppose to be the best medicine.
Wel... it wuld only count as a remedy if you didnt miss. And if the book had a hard cover. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.