1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Being a doctor Cyler tries to always avoid dating or seeing one of his patients. However that isn't the case with his new patient...

-Character Sheet-
Name: Cyler Raylan Jenkens
Professional Name: Dr. Jenkens

Height: 6'3"

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Birthday: April 15th

Sign: Aries

Fear: Losing the people he loves.

Hobbies: Charity events (in helping ill people), MMA fighting, Taking care of his patients and cooking.

Personality: Sweet, he loves helping people and will do anything to give a helping hand. He can be a bit of a smart ass. But he is extremely smart, and even though his line of work is serious he still likes to make people laugh.

Bio: When he was born his parents were just 17 when they had him. They started living off of minimum wage but that didn't stop them from getting married and having two more children. His dad works as a construction worker and his mother a waitress all while taking care of three kids and going to college, eventually becoming an architect (father) and a lawyer (mother). Cyler always did alot to help out being the oldest and he did everything he could to pursue his dream of becoming a doctor. His grandmother died of an unknown cause when he was 12 and that made him wanna take this path. Graduating young and becoming a doctor by the age of 22.

Looks: Both Anime and Real Version. You get to decide which one you wanna rp with, up to you! :)

85cfc327c64a28337f197ba5c575651d.jpg

Or

grayson.jpg

Is there a limit to the age? Could my person because a teenager like 16 or 17? If I did the rp I'd prefer the anime.

Grown up characters only.

Oh, okay. Nvm then. I have someone else to use my pic with then. Thx anyway.

What sort of doctor is he? A physician? Therapist? Psychiatrist?

Just put up a CS if you want. ^^

Alright. I'll have a possible CS up in a little bit. I'm just replying to someone else right meow.

Reactions: Bryce
'Violet lines,
Shadows tangled,
Minds eyes,
Hearts desire;'

c3a7d90c10709ce1555ffd263bd81829.jpg

Name
Jasper Lilly-Phoenix

Gender / Sex
Female / Female

Occupation
N/A Runaway

Hobbies
Writing Poetry
Studying Biology
Tailoring

Fears
Falling back into the Abyss
Her Uncle
Forcefulness

Personality
Quiet || Sensitive || Sarcastic || Temperamental || Secretive

Biography
Jasper was born a healthy girl, if not a little small, and named Amelia May Florence. For six years she lived a happy, normal life - even if she was a little bit odd - with her parents and family pet. Unfortunately, her parents were killed in an accident when she was seven, leaving her Uncle as the only relative willing to take her in. It was fine at first, but she soon learned why he was never anywhere long and switched jobs a lot. Alexander was an abusive alcoholic, who verbally and physically abused the girl for years. They lived so far away from the city that no one cared or did anything about the girl and her injuries. She rarely made it to school for more than three days in a row and was often behind in her classes. She used whatever free time she could to earn money and hide it from her Uncle inside of her favourite teddy bear in a box. Just after she turned 18, she had enough to pay someone to forge her a new identity. No questions asked. Unfortunately, she was late that night and her Uncle had been waiting up for her. It was lucky that he didn't find the documents in her bag. The next day, she was on a bus out of town, planning to go as far as she could.

Awesome! I'll have a starter up in a bit!

Sorry that took so long man. I got lost and forgot for a bit xD

Its all good! XD

Okay! Thank you >///< Are you making the starter in a thread or a PM?

I forgot this turned in our ooc xD

Its all good. Sorry wasn't thinking xD

It's cool dude. It's not like we went over all the details before we started. She's a runaway who paid someone to change who she was is all.. Can't wait to see what all happens

Should I time skip to morning?

Alright! I'll do that ><

• Love
Reactions: Bryce