Doctor Who

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Clara.

And Tennant is best doctor, but Capaldi is coming in close second, for me.

Reactions: Mid
I too like Clara but I never cared for Martha. She just irritated me o0

I like Clara.

And Tennant is best doctor, but Capaldi is coming in close second, for me.
I dislike Clara :( her backstory felt like a retro-edit, and I feel like aside from that she doesn't really alter the stories she's in in any big way :(

I dislike Clara :( her backstory felt like a retro-edit, and I feel like aside from that she doesn't really alter the stories she's in in any big way :(
I disagree. That may have been more accurate for when Clara was with Matt, since he had to be the hero, but Capaldi tests her. He has her take more active roles being the heroine.

Reactions: Mid
I disagree. That may have been more accurate for when Clara was with Matt, since he had to be the hero, but Capaldi tests her. He has her take more active roles being the heroine.
I haven't watched much of Capaldi's doctor yet; I shall have to see!

*Points at Avatar*

John Simm Master is the best Master, end of story.
No debate. I mean seriously look at this guy.

Love Doctor Who, and I've been watching it since Tom Baker, the Fourth Doctor. For sentimental reasons (I used to curl up with my mother and sister on the couch, and watch the rerun episodes on PBS) he will always be my favorite - and as far as companions go? I've got a soft spot for Sarah Jane Smith and K-9 too.

I do enjoy all the newer incarnations as well, though I'm partial to Tennant simply for his quirky and wholly original take, one that really seemed to breathe life back into the public interest in the series. I never did like the companion Martha, because [generally useless], and Rose got irritating after a while as well, with that overblown, shark-jumping romantic neediness.

Status
Not open for further replies.