Doctor Who: The New Doctor (bigger on the inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image of Character:
9437637-mannequin-dressed-in-female-clothes-isolated-on-white.jpg

Name:
Leah Veen, (As in "Living")
Nickname: (optional) The Living Auton, She Who Wrested free, The Auton Consciousness
Age:She is about 32,000 years old, but she became self aware only a few weeks ago.
Species: Auton
Preferred Weapon(s)/Personal Item(s): She can shoot a tranquilizing gas from her hands. She also has a sharp blade that can slide out of her left wrist that she can fight with.
Bio:

For tens of thousands of years, this Auton was like any other Auton. It was a husk for the Nestene to inhabit. But one day, it started to be aware. Aware of its surroundings, itself, and of the controller chip deeply embedded into her plastic spine. No one knew how it could possibly happen, (Not even The Doctor!) but, it did. She felt emotions, the ground below her feet, and the sun of the planet Earth.

She was an invader, and her job was to kill humans. She burst out of the display of a shop where she was hiding, no control whatsoever of her body. She felt the glass scratch her plastic body, and she felt something she had never felt before. Pain. She felt the controller chip make her walk towards a screaming human girl. She was so young, she couldn't have been a day over 8. Without any control whatsoever of her body, she unsheathed the blade in her wrist compartment. The little girl just stood there and started to cry. Lea started to resist. She had killed thousands of time before, but no other times felt as real as this. She felt the stark cold reality of the situation with every inch of her being, and Lea thought a single word. "........Stop......". She continued walking purposefully towards the girl, blade in hand. ".....Must....stop...." Lea thought. She tried to slow down, her body shook and her limbs moved in random directions. Her head jerked from side to side. and electrical sparks arced inside her plastic spine. Leah heard a loud static noise and her vision went back.

When she gained consciousness it was the middle of the night and she was in a dumpster. She felt very strange, like every part of her plastic body was under her complete control. She felt...free. "Free..." She thought to herself. It was an odd word, one she had heard before when she was stalking her victims. It meant many things, one of which was having control over her own body. She felt a surge of energy and excitement as she thought of this delicious possibility. Could she move? For once, her chip wasn't giving her body orders, and she felt alive! She tried to lift her left arm, straining with effort. Her limb shook and a grinding sound could be heard. It jolted upwards, hovering above the trash in the dumpster. She gasped and her arm immediately fell back down. She could move!

She struggled to get out of the dumpster, then she looked around. She saw the display that she leapt from just a block away. She made a snap decision. She would hide among those mannequins until she could find a way to escape from this underdeveloped world without making a scene.

Some reasons she may travel with the Doctor would be so she could escape planet Earth, escape her past, and ultimately never be controlled ever again. For you see, freedom is addicting. She also seeks to do good in the world, unlike what she did while she was under control by the Nestene Conciousness.
Relationship Status: No one.
Other: If she had a theme song, it would be Still Alive, from Portal.

(Whew, I went all out on this bio! I hope you guys like it :) )

Reactions: Revv
Accepted! Sorry about my Absense guys, running around 4 RP's on a different site atm so I may not be here as often as I'd like to be.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.