Doctor Who Flux - Dan/Karvanista

M

minnieminnie

Original poster
Is anyone else feeling the enemies-to-lovers soulmate bonded goodness of Dan Lewis and Karvanista in Doctor Who: Flux? If so, please come at me.

I'm a 21+ writer based in the United Kingdom who writes multi-paragraph to novella style in the 3rd person, I'm literate and pay a lot of attention to my writing as I love including those tiny little details about characters. I'm big on side characters so would be down for writing Yaz, 13 (Thasmin optional) but also including any original characters for Karvanista and Dan or any future canon characters as the Flux develops and past characters. Dan knowing Donna, anyone??? Karvanista being pally with aliens we have seen in times gone by? Or even having met past companions!

I have 0 limits, so I am happy with angst and darker themes but would absolutely take any limitations or triggers you have. Looking to play as Dan so I am seeking a Karvanista for some slow-burn fun.

Plot wise. I would be happy to start with an extended look at the original 'human bonded' thing before the Doctor comes along, so we can pace out the interactions some more but also include things that come up with each episode coming out on Sunday. I'm really big on plotting with my partner so please come at me with any thoughts, I am down for anything and everything!

I write on discord or email!

[email protected] AND manyofhorror#6408

Please make your introduction informative as I like to know the style of the person I am writing with but I also buzz off enthusiasm in roleplay so I would like to at least know you are keen and excited to see what will happen with these two but also this series of DW in general. Let's have some fun!!