Doctor Who (2005)

P

PattyPixie

Original poster
So, I recently found (after searching EVERYWHERE) a copy of the Doctor Who RPG and I was like, "OMG WHY HAVE I NOT DONE THIS BEFORE???"

Yep. I want to do a Doctor Who RP. Not like the RPG. Just a straight up normal RP with the Doctor, a few companions, and obviously some enemies. :)

So, interest check, here we are. How is everyone feeling this RP?

Moonlit Blade

World Renowned Dine-and-Dasher
Writing Levels
Douche
Hm, it seems interesting, of course. But it'll be a tough one to pull off, to say the least, haha.

I'm interested; if you can come up with a working plot or something, I'll probably join!

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Yus.

But whoever plays the Doctor will have most of the fun. :(

Maybe multiple Timelords? >:D

Moonlit Blade

Writing Levels
Douche
Ooh, I was thinking about that, Asmo. After all, several Time Lords did manage to evade being caught in the bubble of time that the Doctor put Gallifrey in...

P

PattyPixie

Original poster
Well, that could definitely be a possibility. :3

Would you guys rather the story be on Earth, or on another planet?

Moonlit Blade

Writing Levels
Douche
I don't think it should be limited like that location-wise. After all, Doctor Who is about travelling for the thrill of discovery, heh. We could do a lot of mini-adventure type things, some on earth, some on different planets, and some in different times.

P

PattyPixie

Original poster
Hmm...good point. :)

I like how you think MB.

I'll have something up in the OOC in a couple days.

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
I guess I'd be in, so long as I can play an excellent villain, none of that totally inept villains. (I'm thinking along the lines of Davros...hint hint XD)