Doctor Freak's RedStar Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr. Octavia Freak

Original poster
Good morning ,everyone! Welcome to my RedStar Clinic! :D

(Get it, because I'm a doctor? GET IT? I'll shut up now)

History of Role Playing

I've been role playing for quite some time now. Perhaps a little over 10 years now! I've improved in a lot of areas since I started, as you probably would expect. I find it fun and I enjoy taboo role plays, but they're not the only kinds I will do.

Role Playing Guidelines

1. I mainly role play female roles. Most of my characters, if they are planned out, are female. I will, however, never decline the option of me playing a Male or a Futanari role.

2. Out of Character (OoC) Gender means nothing to me. If you're a guy and you want to play a female, that's fine. The same is fine for either gender wanting to play a Futanari or if a female wants to play a guy. If it matters to you, then we will not get along very well.

3. Post lengths are, indeed, required to be minimum of 3 to 5 sentences per reply. You don't have to write a novel/screenplay, but one word or sentence responses will not be tolerated here.

4. I only do story-driven multicharacter role plays. This means if you plan on just playing one character, then we will not get along. My partner, in a 1x1, should be able to play as several characters over the course of an RP (not at the same time, that's not required). Story's are much less fun when it's literally only two characters.

5. If you have ideas during our Role Plays, do not hesitate to create an Out of Character (OoC) PM and we can discuss ideas while the RP is going. I do dislike putting OoC Chatter in the middle of an RP.

6. Long term RPs only. I do not do short "quickies".

Taboo RP Fetishes

These are the Do's and Don'ts for any taboo fetishes I have. The list is rather large and comprehensive, so I would end up recommending my F-List by clicking here for list of Maybes.

If there are fetishes not listed here or on my F-List and you are curious, shoot me a PM to ask!

However, it would be preferable if you were interested and shared majority of my fetish interests. If not, then please do NOT PM me.

My Favorite Pairings
Male On Female Female On Female
Female On Futanari (Herm) Futanari (Herm) on Futanari (Herm)
Pairings I Will NOT Do
Male on Male Male On Futanari

My Favorite Fetishes
Fetish Type Description Specific Information on Fetish Permanent or Temporary
Angels Angelic Entities that have wings and follow a higher entity. Enemies of Demons. Either summoned or naturally in the world Permanent
Corruption A state of mind where the user changes their moral views. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Temporary or Permanent
Cum (Excessive) The lover can ejaculate excessive cum into the female or futanari. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Temporary or Permanent
Cum Inflation When a female or futanari receives enough cum to bulge her belly out. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Temporary
Demons
Demonic Entities that have wings and follow a higher entity. They usually corrupt, possess or kill mortals.
Enemies of Angels.
Either summoned or naturally in the world Permanent or Temporary
Driders
A human/furry-spider combination. The upper body is that of a human/furry, while the lower body has been transformed into a gigantic spider body.
Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Permeanant
Furry (Anthro)
Using anthropomorphic (bipedal - humanoid) animal characters in place of or alongside human characters.
Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Permanent
Fusion
Two or more entities fusing together to create another entity.
Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Permanent or Temporary
Futanari
A female that has both genitalia (cock and a pussy). They are also referred to as Hermaphrodites (or Herms).
Gender Bending
Transforming one gender to another.
Ghosts
Entities that are ghosts. Usually end up being able to possess, harass or even have intercourse with certain individuals.
Hourglass Body Type A shapely figure that resembles an hourglass shape. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Permanent
Large Breasts A female or futanari having a large set of breasts.
Types of Large Breasts

Enlarged Breasts - Allowed; Max Cup Size is 36H
Naturally Large Breasts - Allowed; Max Cup Size is 36H
Hyper Breasts - Allowed; Max Cup size is 36Z
Permanent
(Hyper Breasts are temporary)
Parasites
Usually alien or strange creatures of science that can latch onto people or animals and control them.
Not to be confused with Possession.

Can be through various supernatural or scientific means
Permanent or Temporary
Pregnancy The act of a female or futanari becoming pregnant from sexual intercourse or other means.
Types of Pregnancy

Regular Pregnancy - Allowed
Hyper Pregnancy - Allowed
Constant Pregnancy - Allowed
Rapid Pregnancy - Allowed
Egg Pregnancy - Allowed
Unusual Pregnancy - Allowed
Permanent or Temporary
Possession A person being possessed by some sort of entity. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Temporary (Sometimes Can Be Permanent)
Sluts Female or even futanari characters who enjoy dressing provocatively or engaging in tons of intercourse. Can be through various natural, supernatural or scientific means Permanent
Transformation The ability to transform into other people or objects. Can be through various supernatural or scientific means Permanent or Temporary
Tomboys A female or a futanari who prefers to act similarly to that of a male counterpart, usually hating "Girly Girl Things". Can be through various natural, supernatural or scientific means Permanent
Vore The act of eating large objects and/or people through various means.
Types of Vore

Soft Vore - Allowed
Hard Vore - Allowed
Unbirthing (Vaginal Vore) - Allowed
Hair Vore - Allowed
Breast Vore - Allowed
Belly Button Vore - Allowed
Permanent

My Most Hated Fetishes (Will NOT Do These)
Fetish Name Description Reason
Death (For Sexual Arousal) Killing off a character simply because it feels like a rush and gets someone aroused. I will NOT do this because if a character is killed off, it should be for a story reason. Not really for sexual arousal.
Decapitation (For Sexual Arousal) Chopping off a character's head for sexual arousal. I will NOT decapitate a character unless the story requires it. However, if so, it will NOT be for sexual arousal.
Gore (Excessively Detailed) Excessively detailing gore in a scene in hopes to get sexually aroused. I do not care for excessively describing gore in a scene. It can happen, but do not write a novel about it.
Loli Basically underage. I WILL NOT do anything related to Loli.
Scat The act of using feces in some way on someone for sexual arousal. This is just gross. Seriously. Why is this a fetish?
Vomitting The act of vomiting on someone for sexual arousal. I will not do this. Why is this a fetish?
Watersports The act of using bodily fluids such as piss/pee on a person for sexual arousal. I am NOT turned on by Watersports. Peeing on someone is gross, not sexy.
Weight Gan/Loss The act of gaining or losing weight for sexual arousal. I am not turned on by character weight shifting.

The Taboo RP Vault: Plots

This is the section where I post up my premade plot ideas and you guys can look at them and see if any interest you! However, do note that this does NOT mean I won't be open to hearing your own ideas. These are just ideas I've had.
Legend
Tag Name Description of Tag
Dark Plot This tag indicates that the plot itself will be much darker than most people will like. Usually involving death a lot more.
Niche Plot This tag means the plot is definitely not for everyone. It will only appeal to a select few.
Taboo (Extreme) This means this plot has a heavy emphasis on sexual activity. It may not be 100%, but it's at least 50%.

RP Vault: Fan-Based Plots

These are plots that are based on a particular series I wish to role play. Once again, it is not limited to what I post here. If you have ideas for the same fandoms, just let me know!

DISCLAIMER: All characters are aged up to the minimum age requirement for characters in RedStar Bedroom RPs.

Series 1: Bleach (Fan Plots)
Plot Name Plot Description
Soul Force
A young girl named Natalie Inoue grows up in the aftermath of the main events of the original Bleach anime (after the Fullbring Arc). Being the daughter of Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue-Kurosaki, Natalie is able to see and talk to spirits and eventually discovers that she's inherited both of her parents' abilities and becomes Karakuta Town's newest generation Substitute Soul Reaper. She and her friends end up stumbling upon a villainous plot though within the Soul Society and might have to face it without their parents' help.
Shattered Souls
When Orihime and Ichigo finally get together and have celebrated with a fun time for their first all-nighter, Orihime finds out she is pregnant. Excited, they both plan their future together, but it is cut short when a Hollow attacks and bites Orihime. Now, she is beginning to Hollowfy and Ichigo must save her by using a taboo act similar to that of his father using on his mother. However, this lands Ichigo in a coma and Orihime isn't fully relieved of all over her newfound Hollow powers. She must become the new protector of Karakuta Town while she waits for Ichigo to wake up, if he ever wakes up. (This is a prequel to the events of Soul Force)
Possessive Nature (Taboo - Extreme)
A Hollow manages to worm its way into the head of a powerful Soul Reaper, the daughter of Orihime and Ichigo, (or Orihime herself) and begins to alter how they act and emits various pheromones, causing a lot of confusion and sudden spikes in libidos. The Hollow is seeking revenge against them for slaying their mate and by doing so, turns the victim into a rather lustful sex addict. Will they be able to get rid of the Hollow or has it bested them by forcing them to be a new host for the Hollow's huge libido?
Series 2: Kim Possible (Fan Plots)
Kim Possible in Mind Games
Kim is on a mission just before her first semester of college. She has to infiltrate a signal coming from an old contact, only to be ambushed and drugged. When she wakes up, she's alone, but she now has the Mind Control Chip on the back of her neck. She begins to act strange and does the bidding of the culprit as well as anything else on the same frequency as the chip would make her do. Can she find out who did this before the Mind Control Chip takes over permanently
Kim Possible in A Parasitic Transformation
Kim is infected by a strange parasite after a run in with a villain at an international science convention. She begins to experience strange urges, bodily changes and so forth. She needs to find out how to reverse or get rid of it before it's too late.
Series 3: My Life as a Teenage Robot
Adulthood.exe
Jenny has several upgrades so she could become a proper adult and attend a University. She has several mechanical enhancements for her fighting abilities as well as her appearance based on supermodels, comic books and Japanese manga (along with some hentai, to which she did not know what it was). Now sporting an hourglass shape, large breasts, curvier legs, some biological enhancements and flexible hair that could be put into various styles, she attempts to live an adult life of college and saving the world.
Downloaded (Dark Plot)
Jenny discovers the Internet and ends up connecting herself through an unsecured wireless connection. Unknown to her, an evil mastermind had been monitoring her and once there was even a second of a chance to enter her system, they did. They install a virus that causes Jenny's appearance to further alter, but also act out. She becomes sexually aggressive, beginning to obsess over it. She commits crimes and does literally anything that her new master tells her to do, up to and including destroying people
Series 4: My Little Pony (Fan Plots) [Anthro Ponies Only]
The Night Mare (Taboo - Extreme)
A dark spell is found one day and accidentally cast, targeting Twilight and the Mane 6. It summons a demonic entity that possesses one of the Mane 6, forcing them to find and have its way with Twilight, the Princess of Friendship. Its goal is to ultimately be reborn via Twilight becoming its mother so it can never be sealed away again while causing chaos and sexual destruction.
The Elements of Disarray
A strange portal opens up and reveals a new, possibly evil entity that crashes into the fields of Equestria. After recovering, they wander around and come across one of the Mane 6 - Fluttershy. The creature eventually corrupts her through sexual influence and learns of Twilight, then sets its sights on her and the remaining Mane 6 in order to control them in order to take over Equestria.
Series 5: Persona 4 (Fan Plots)
Shadows of Doubt
A young girl named Robin Sutokiora moves into a small town called Shiraku, not too far from Inaba, Japan. Everything is going well for her for several months until her closest friend has to move away due to their family moving away. On the evening before the move, they have a sleepover, but a strange fog seeps into the town around Midnight and they watch the Midnight Channel, only to be sucked into a strange Shadow World and separated. Robin must find her friend quickly before the Shadows within the world get to her but for them both, this was only the start of the strangeness.
Mothers of Shadow
Strange things begin to happen in Inaba only a week before Yu is supposed to return. Chie and Yukiko notice various people beginning to go on about life, babies and the process of birth, much to their disgust. They do soon find out that the Overly World they had discovered only a year prior has something to do with it, even witnessing a girl being raped by a Shadow and when it was done, the Shadow was gone and the woman was perfectly content and rubbing her belly. They had to get to the bottom of this otherwise they might be next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP Vault: Original Plots

These are plots that I've come up with myself. Take a gander at them and tell me what you think! The section will be revised with any new ideas I have! :D
My Original Plots
Apartment 103 (Dark Plot)
A woman moves into Apartment 103 for next to no rent, only to discover it has a horrible secret. She begins to experience hallucinations and wakes up frequently sweating and feeling strange. She soon ends up getting a roommate, who she repeatedly tries to destroy. The woman ends up finding out she's the spawn of Satan and it is time to "give up" her body in order to let Satan wreak havoc on the mortal plain.
Cybernetic Nightmare
After a highly intelligent woman witnesses something she shouldn't have when it came to the employer she worked for, she is murdered. However, the said employer destroys her body, but leaves her brain in tact. It is then placed into the first cybernetic chamber, allowing the woman to become a human-like AI for the forbidden experiment she witnessed fail with another human . She can access anything and everything, and lacked human emotions now. She decides to use her newfound AI roots to get revenge on the company and plans on infecting herself into every bit of technology in the world.
Demonic Gateway
On her 18th birthday, a young woman experiences strange feelings and strange pains. Her body begins to alter itself, becoming curvier and even growing bustier and beginning to leak a strange colored liquid. Within a matter of hours within to her birthday, she notices her belly beginning to bulge. Within an hour, it's continuing to grow before her body forces her to double over as she goes into a birthing motion and gives birth to a demonic creature. Unable to process what's going on, her belly becomes perfectly flat again as the demon she birthed goes on a rampage with her neighbors. Within a matter of minutes, the demon returns and forces her to spread her legs and "re-enters" her the way it was born, causing her belly to bulge out again before rapidly flattening again. This freaks the woman out and she eventually finds out her soul had been sold when she was younger to save her from a terminal illness and in return, she is now an eternal literal portal to and from Hell.
Holy War: The Hybrid
A young woman sees strange things on the day of her 16th birthday. She begins to see strange looking creatures, which seem to be follow her or spying on her. She also notices almost perfect looking people around every corner, having some sort of holy appearance to them. She eventually learns that she's the daughter of two powerful beings - an Angel and a Demon. They have since been killed and the Angels have been brainwashing the woman's "current parents" and the Angels tell her that they need her to defeat Hell once and for all. However, Demons also invade and try to force her to join their side, trying to entice her with various things like the ability to see her real parents again. Which side will get the powerful Angelic-Demonic hybrid female?
Hotel Horror
A couple of young employees at a Five Star hotel are having the times of their lives, enjoying their job and the fact they're allowed to live within the hotel. However, when an explorer ends up checking in, a strange artifact is found and cracked as one of the Bellboys carries a bag into a room. Picking it up, they put it back after patching it up with some glue, but then the Bellboy begins to act strange as he becomes possessed by a vile entity, bent on using the Bellyboy to fuse to the Bellboy's girlfriend and make her its slave.
Invasion of the Womb Snatchers
A young woman ends up becoming possessed by an alien parasite after befriending a man and entrusting him. Once possessed, she becomes hyper fertile and goes out of her way to infect other females, as the parasite plans on using humans to repopulate and destroy the human race in order to take over the planet.
Origin of Evil
A young girl finds a Ouija Board at a garage sale in a garbage can. She decides to take it despite the owners seeming to try and block it off from view and play with it. On the night she plays with it, she communicates with a figure that claims to be her deceased mother. As she talks to them, a strange demonic creature ambushes her and forces something into her mouth, causing her jaw to dislocate and fit the entire object into it. This leads her to becoming possessed and also gives her the ability to eat abnormally - either with a ton of food or perhaps even people for their souls. Can anyone stop this beast that now controls her?
Spells R Us
A young woman visits a newly opened mall and is in search of an outfit that would make her crush notice her as she is invisible due to her naturally unimpressive form. However, she is distracted b a strange store that sells quite the exotic goods. She is then offered a Lust Potion after being told it would make the first person they see after drinking it into their dream girl. Little does she know that the Lust Potion is literal and the thoughts of the person who turns her into their dream girl affect how she looks and acts!
The Ancient Peace Keeper
A woman is visiting a strange cave discovered in 2125, which show the remnants of a strange civilization worshiping a strange creature. When she goes deep into the cave, in a restricted area, she is slammed against the wall as a strange marking on the wall comes to life and fuses with her body. She begins to hear voices in her head, telling her to rid the world of who it thinks should be taken out. The way it forces her to do it, however, is forcing the targets to fuse to her body. In the fusion process, she loses her the ability to think on her own and her emotions, becoming the perfect puppet for the creature.
The Anomaly
A young woman ends up trapped in a loop one day and keeps replaying the events of a day over and over, no matter how many times she tries to do something different. She slowly begins to realize the people around her are not what they seem and they may have something to do with it.
The Epidemic (Niche Plot)
A strange liquid is delivered by an unmarked box to a chemical testing plant. The testing goes wrong and a strange greenish white liquid stains two scientists. Within a matter of seconds, they both begin to feel strange as they begin to act more feral and the female's head morphs into a phallic-shaped head and then finally into a literal, gushing cock head. The male scientist is morphed into a Futanari/Herm and their head soon also takes on a phallic shape, eventually becoming a large cock head as well. They begin to infect the entire lab through forced sex and then the spreading virus spreads to the nearby city. Different strains eventually develop, ala a similar style to Let4Dead 2, but with phallic monsters.
Viper Rigg, Space Explorer
An RP based on the adventures of a space explorer who searches for her parents all the while getting tangled up with strange events and the Intergalactic Order of Space Explorers.

That's all the plots I have for the time being!

Thanks for stopping by, friends! Shoot me a PM or post a response to the thread if you are interested in RPing with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Force of Nature
A little bit of a bump. I am still looking for some RedStar partners! I did clean up the post a bit, making it a tad easier to look through. Shoot me a PM if interested!

A bit of a bump since I am currently ill and would like to find more RP partners ^.^

Another bump as I am currently still seeking RPing partners!

Another bit of a bump - still looking! :3

Le bump, still interested in partners!

Le bump! Still in a drought, though I've added a new plot! Spells R Us!

Ill take spells r us!!

Le bump! Still interested in partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.