Doc's Supernatural and Sci-Fi search (Mostly looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doc

Original poster
Hello, Doc here doing a 1x1 search! Basically I'm up for pretty much anything that isn't slice of life (personally I just don't like the genre). Since most 1x1s of mine tend to go a romance I do prefer having my partner playing female with myself playing a male character. If you don't want to do any kind of romance, I'll take whatever! Here are two plots I have in mind:

The Traveler (Sci-fi Human x Human/Alien):
Journeying across the stars, the traveler explores all he can, enjoying experiencing new and different worlds. However, one day while moving close to a planet his ship is attacked and boarded, imprisoning him. He doesn't know who these people are, not even knowing why they attacked him. It's a massive battleship, but one of the crew members decides to betray her shipmates and set him free. The traveler takes her aboard and they narrowly escape, but the dangers of the universe are quite persistent.

The Pale Light:
A deserted soldier lives alone, having a young wolf as his only companion. He tends to dwell in the forest beyond the sight of anyone else, foraging and living on his own. This changes one day when he finds another, injured and dying. He takes her in, doing his best to clean her wounds. It isn't too long until the ones who attacked her return. They must journey together, finding more about this group.
This one is more open to who your character can be. Simple human, supernatural, even a goddess of some sort. Up to you!

Pairings

Role I prefer is in italic, if there isn't one I'll do either. Most of these can vary with setting in modern fantasy, past, or fantasy world. If it's struck out it's taken.

Human x Demon
Watchman x Bandit
Insane person x doctor/normal person
Guard x Royalty
Hunter x Fugitive
Vampire x Hunter/Human
Human/Hunter x Supernatural Being (Neko, vamp, etc.)

Let me know if you have your own pairing ideas!

Fandom Stuff

I don't have much in here but these can be used as settings and pairings. I would prefer OC x OC for all of these.

Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Dead Space

Status
Not open for further replies.