Do you want to rp? I want to rp. Let's rp

• Thread starter WaluigiintheLunchroom
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WaluigiintheLunchroom

Original poster
Hello. I am looking new roleplay partners, please PM me if you're interested. I am willing to do one on one and group rps, as well as roleplaying off site(though it'll depend on the site) What I'd really love is to get together/join an "official" group(As in a group who sticks with each other through multiple RPs) but I understand that finding a handful of people who all have great chemistry with each other can take time, so I'm not really in a rush.

In terms of who I will rp with, I am not picky. What I mainly care about is that you care; that you're making an effort to give me a good reply and that you're legitimately ardent about our plots and characters. And, of course, if you are bored, that you have the guts to say so. I am very negotiable, and even if you DON'T want to change something, you only want to drop it, I'll understand. It's just so much more respectful to tell me, please do not simply shrink away. My only other "requirements" besides that are that you respect my limits and what I don't find fun, and that you enjoy a good part of what I do find fun.

I'm up for most plots, and I've tried to be clear about what I like and don't like on my resume. The only things that really, really disinterest me are fandom UNs, and things that take no planning or have 0 originality, as they really bore me. I also typically dislike fluff-fests, romance(though having romance build naturally, and not set up to be the bones of the plot is ok) and high school AUs. I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm going to wrap this up now. I hope to hear from you soon.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! :)

If you'd be up for an MxM pairing I have a few ideas we could discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.