10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is merely a statistics poll! :D

Well, it'd be more accurate to say I "have" and I "will", or that I'm "In the habit of doing so"...I haven't really done any visiting all that recently nor right now...and the places I've visited, I haven't liked enough to be nearly as dedicated (ha ha) as I am here...

DIANA!!!! I want a picture of the word "IWAKU" That you click and brings you to the site for my siggies!!!!~

Everyone can click Here to get images to link in siggies! :D

YEAH RIGHT! Just hold up! I'M BANNED EVERYWHERE! Other than RPA that is, and I can't break Gabe's heart!

I'm running this pretty big game on my other forum, but most of the people there suck. :(

Iwaku is the one, Iwaku is the only Here I make my home, Here I am among my own.

I was on a couple others a long time ago, but now Iwaku's really the only spot I do me some RPing.

Hell, I like it here a lot more than the others sites, anyways. They were all far too elitist, whilst Iwaku's got a good atmosphere to it.

Iwaku is by far the best Roleplay site. I was a member at RPGC for a while before I came here though, but now all my rp is done here.

I'm constantly trying to recruit people from there, and I'll keep it up until they ban me.

I used to be on some other sites like Serebii, Gaia, Vestroia. Vestroia, I didn't even like Bakugan, I stuck around in the General RP section most of the time. The General RP's have pretty much come to a standstill though, so I'm here. Gaia, I just tend to not visit it. Serebii is a bit too intense for me, so I've found my happy medium here. I didn't advertise because some people that I've met RP'ing are just . . . not good people and like to argue instead of RP for fun. >.>

I did a tour in my hiatus from here, the only rp site I found that didn't suck was RPA, but it just wasn't...home. iwaku is home. I don't feel like I have to constantly watch what I say here or try to impress anyone. You all have seen me rant and whine and flake out and miss important crap in replying to other peoples posts but I've never felt anything but welcome here. Even around so many better writers, I don't feel intimidated.

Snuggles for everyone!

Shutupi'mNOTdrunk.

The only other rp forum I am on is my friend's rp forum, and I have a link to here in my sig there and I have a link to there in my sig here.

Iwaku is the only Roleplaying site I'm at, and probably will ever be at. This is the closet I've come to being part of a group or society, and I've still got a long ways to go.

There's other RP forums out there? NO WAI.

There's other RP forums out there? NO WAI.
You wouldn't believe how many there are. There's actually a whole RPG directory, where people post links to RPG forums. Which is how I found here, I think Diana posted it. I'm not sure.
Most of them are boring though, because they only deal with one subject.

I found Iwaku when PAOROU came and joined the one that I belonged to. That was YEARS ago now. YEARS.

I joined Iwaku briefly & had it bookmarked, but didn't really become heavily involved because the layout was too damn confusing >:(! This was like...one of the way earlier incarnations of Iwaku, too. Cuz that one other guy ran it, then Diana became Bitchlord and then there was THE EXODUS.

There were a couple other places I RP...but mostly it's just friends joking around and stuff...I haven't actually SERIOUSLY LOOKED for any other places in a while...