Do you visit other roleplay sites?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Do you visit other roleplay sites?

• Total voters

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
This is merely a statistics poll! :D

X

Xindaris

Well, it'd be more accurate to say I "have" and I "will", or that I'm "In the habit of doing so"...I haven't really done any visiting all that recently nor right now...and the places I've visited, I haven't liked enough to be nearly as dedicated (ha ha) as I am here...

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fine doing both~
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry/Smut; Romance. Every now and then I'll do a -good- Romance RP.
DIANA!!!! I want a picture of the word "IWAKU" That you click and brings you to the site for my siggies!!!!~

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Everyone can click Here to get images to link in siggies! :D

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
YEAH RIGHT! Just hold up! I'M BANNED EVERYWHERE! Other than RPA that is, and I can't break Gabe's heart!

N

Neko Archy

I'm running this pretty big game on my other forum, but most of the people there suck. :(

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Iwaku is the one, Iwaku is the only Here I make my home, Here I am among my own.

Childish Grumpino

NOTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING HURT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
I was on a couple others a long time ago, but now Iwaku's really the only spot I do me some RPing.

Hell, I like it here a lot more than the others sites, anyways. They were all far too elitist, whilst Iwaku's got a good atmosphere to it.

A

Arsenal XA4

I haven't been to another RP site in years.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Iwaku is by far the best Roleplay site. I was a member at RPGC for a while before I came here though, but now all my rp is done here.

I'm constantly trying to recruit people from there, and I'll keep it up until they ban me.

A

Acquariana

I used to be on some other sites like Serebii, Gaia, Vestroia. Vestroia, I didn't even like Bakugan, I stuck around in the General RP section most of the time. The General RP's have pretty much come to a standstill though, so I'm here. Gaia, I just tend to not visit it. Serebii is a bit too intense for me, so I've found my happy medium here. I didn't advertise because some people that I've met RP'ing are just . . . not good people and like to argue instead of RP for fun. >.>

L

Lunatic AI

I did a tour in my hiatus from here, the only rp site I found that didn't suck was RPA, but it just wasn't...home. iwaku is home. I don't feel like I have to constantly watch what I say here or try to impress anyone. You all have seen me rant and whine and flake out and miss important crap in replying to other peoples posts but I've never felt anything but welcome here. Even around so many better writers, I don't feel intimidated.

Snuggles for everyone!

Shutupi'mNOTdrunk.

H

Hotspot

The only other rp forum I am on is my friend's rp forum, and I have a link to here in my sig there and I have a link to there in my sig here.

J

Jumi

Iwaku is the only Roleplaying site I'm at, and probably will ever be at. This is the closet I've come to being part of a group or society, and I've still got a long ways to go.

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
There's other RP forums out there? NO WAI.

H

Hotspot

There's other RP forums out there? NO WAI.
You wouldn't believe how many there are. There's actually a whole RPG directory, where people post links to RPG forums. Which is how I found here, I think Diana posted it. I'm not sure.
Most of them are boring though, because they only deal with one subject.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

RGPC defector/deserter right here.

A

Ampoule

I found Iwaku when PAOROU came and joined the one that I belonged to. That was YEARS ago now. YEARS.

I joined Iwaku briefly & had it bookmarked, but didn't really become heavily involved because the layout was too damn confusing >:(! This was like...one of the way earlier incarnations of Iwaku, too. Cuz that one other guy ran it, then Diana became Bitchlord and then there was THE EXODUS.

There were a couple other places I RP...but mostly it's just friends joking around and stuff...I haven't actually SERIOUSLY LOOKED for any other places in a while...