Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
We've passed the 15th Anniversary of Iwaku this year. Man, I remember being there for the 10th.

Anyhow, for a lot of us, it's been a long, long time since our first day on Iwaku.

I'll get to the point - are you still roleplaying, or are you roleplaying no more, lurking these forums for the sake of nostalgia?

I still roleplay. At first I thought I would be posting in threads only, but all my rps now are through PMs. (unless you could Last One to Post as a roleplay)

Sure, just not as much as I used to.

Not at the moment. I would like to get back into it though more than likely next year.

I try to. Most of my RPs are currently done through PMs, so it looks like I'm not doing anything, lol. But I'm definitely nowhere near as consistent as I was when I first signed up.

I have one 1X1 RP that is sort of active.
I would like to RP more, but it's just too hard to find a suitable partner. Maybe some day...

Wow, just checked my profile and I've been here a lot longer than it feels! I was just a youngster when I first joined... I did take a break for a while but I'm back now and almost as active as I've ever been!

I mainly roleplay on twitter, but I joined this site today! :D

Last year was a doozy, as shown but how long it took me to see this thread. t____t My forum style roleplaying is sporadic, but I've started regular chat roleplays again and I'm happier and more fulfilled for it!

I'm trying, it's kind of hard to find group roleplays that are open/appeal to me.

I've been trying to get back into roleplaying, but my head id not in the game anymore :o I'M OLD

I still do, not as often anymore as I did in the past, or with as much zeal, but I still enjoy it every now and then and that's all what matters.