Do you stalk your favorite Iwaku Member?

Do you stalk your fav Iwaku members?

• Total voters
Flare, you're so a stalker. You stalk me all the time.
No, I don't! Who cares about your boring-ass life! >:P

But seriously, I see no point to it. I just check the threads whenever I want to post stuff. I'm not that close to you guys yet that I'd stalk you.

I'd rather do it in real life anyway...

... I stalk Ryker.

Truthfully, three or four years ago.... whenever he was on that long ass deployment and he wasn't on Iwaku, I'd visit his profile and add to his karma. Every day. Sometimes, a couple times each day.

Prolly why his karma is a little high....

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I WAS LONELY AND I MISSED HIM ON THE FORUMS!

AW CRAP! MY "AWWW" ALARM IS GOING OFF! SOMEONE AWWWED!

*Runs away*

oh yeah i totally stalk...

*Gets nervous*

*Starts sweating profusely*

vay DON'T KILL ME RAVEN!!!

I stalk.
But those people know who they are.
And it probably gets them off. XP

I leave things for Coffee - little jokes and intellectual references that only he would have the patience to understand.

T___T

*Imagines the bromance*

..... Yes.

Not really...

Having camaraderie with certain members isn't stalking. Lurking on them because their purty or whatever is.

Used to follow Asmo back in the day, read his roleplay replies even when I wasn't in the actual story.

Nowadays I'm usually in the rps he's in so I read em anyways.

But following his OOC comments for the rare chances at countering his wit is worth the effort.

WHERE THE OPTION FOR DUUUUH?? I STALK EVERYONE????

This poll is bias against natural born stalkers.....

>>

<<

*sneaks back into the bushes*

Well I voted the second one the "what no" well because that is the only one that says no. I post on what ever thread I find interesting and who ever posted last is just the person who posted last.

I search my own name every now and then so ... yeah, I stalk my favorite member.