Do You Smell That?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fire Hunter, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Smoke is in the air people! Make way! Fire has come. >:D /shotrepetitively

I'm horrible. I really am. I'm sorry. xD

Anyhow, since I had no clear idea of what I wanted to say aside from that...

~~~
    The About You Survey

What do you prefer to be called? Fire. Some call me Hunter, but Fire is the common one and the one I like the most. <3 Feel free to call me whatever though, I can respond to rainbow unicorn fart if I have to. ^-^

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am of the female gender.

How old are you? Ahem. Old enough to be on this site, but not old enough to roleplay in the mature section. c:

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I've been roleplaying for a few years now. :3

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I usually do one x one roleplays due to the fact that I have a bit of a tendency to disappear for a day or so which holds group roleplays up. One x ones are more flexible in that regard, I've found. c: (For the record, I do try to be reliable, but I have waaaaay too much on my plate right now so my availability is a bit sketchy. xD)

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? How about curled up on my bed? (Yes, I did just answer a question with a question. /shotagain) But alternatively, the sofa. I'm a few tads too lazy to go outside in order to jump on anything. :P

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    I've got no strings, to hold me down
    To make me fret, or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free...
    [I Had Strings - Pinocchio - Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Music]

~~~
    As a roleplayer, I generally only roleplay in fantasy worlds with highly driven plots that usually orientate themselves around action and adventure. I also have a extremely huge small affliction for elves of all sorts. xD Also, as said above, I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and from reading the guidelines here I believe that I would classify as an adept / advanced writer. You can probably gauge from this post that I am prone to getting carried away with my writing a bit (I can write tons. This is only a fraction of what I can do when I'm inspired. xD).​

And for good measure, I small list of fandoms I'm in! :3 (In no particular order)
    Ranger's Apprentice
    Graceling / Bitterblue / Fire
    Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Game of Thrones (to a limited extent)
    X-Men
    Code Geass

I suppose I'll go through my fandom roleplay guidelines then. The first is that I nearly never play cannon characters unless strictly necessary and generally don't like my partners playing them either. When dealing with fandoms, I usually only use the general setting that the story takes place in - though with some very plot driven stories like Code Geass I'll usually agree to have elements of the original plot in it. I don't generally dab in fandom roleplays on the whole, but hopefully that gives a bit of a feel as to what my interests are. :3

ALRIGHT. I'M FINISHED NOW. /shot

Have a great day! :D

~Fire

2. OMG! FIRE!! D:

*Runs around in sheer panic*

Welcome to Iwaku, Ms Hunter! It's a pleasure to have you. Please allow me to present you with this welcome balloon. *Balloon* Make yourself at home, and have fun! :D

3. *Begins to set the whole forum ablaze*
    You'll all know about me in due time. >:D

Thank you for the... balloon...! *Noms on it* :3 And the welcome too! *Nods sagely*
    I'm sure I'll have lots of fun here, it looks like a great place. c:

4. Dang it, get back in my throat, will ya!.... wait, huh?

Welcome to Iwaku and stop setting things on fire, people think it's me!
    Enjoy your time here and happy roleplaying.

5. I had to think about that for a second. /shot
    Dragon, right? xD

But fine, fine. I'll swap roles - instead of causing fire, I'll hunt it - as per my username I suppose. So... *Gets out her sword and eyes the dragon*
    I would advise that you start running.

Ahem. Thank you for the welcome! <3

6. Wait wait! I'm a knight, this is just my Halloween costume!

And you're welcome.

7. Alright, I suppose I can accept that.

I've got my eyes on you.
    [​IMG]

On that note, do you guys have any rules regarding gifs / image use? I've read through most of the rules, and I don't think I saw anything regarding it, but you never know with rules. They have a way of passing by your eyes.

8. Surprise! We have a mature section for teenagers! Because you're plenty old enough! 8D

We do not have any special rules about gifs, and find them very fun to use. >:3

Also, welcome to the community, fire!

9. *Feels included and mature*
    Yasss. /shot
    But I generally avoid all that nevertheless. xD

Horah! *Starts planning her gif revolution* I think this site and I shall get along just fine. c:

Thank you for the welcome! <3