Do you roleplay in Private Convos? VOTE IN THIS THREAD!

Do you roleplay in Private Convos? HOW MANY ACTIVE RPS ARE YOU IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just be embarrassed to rp sometimes in public. 😆 but hi owl mama! Hope ya taking care of yourself, too!

I have at least 2 active rps. One just started and the person is active but doesn't seem interested in replying unless I send a message a few days later to nudge them a little.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
I love doing polls omg I am glad I got to contribute, this was fun! :) I will ride this high for the next couple days now! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hi Owl Mom!

I’ve never written here on forums. I prefer PM all the way. I currently have 3 PM rps. I’m rarely down to 0 here. Rare as in almost never without. 😉

Please do advertise though. The more the merrier and I want to see some new request threads!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Don't currently have any active rps. Life got a little busy for me. Recently I've switched to PMs so people don't stalk my activity. But I am hoping to get back into writing soon now that things may be finally calming down.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ayo! Yeah... I do a lot of my writing in private. Sometimes I'll throw out a search thread or two when I want to get more partners. And I also do it because private stories can't be archived after a certain time period. Stories can be on hold for so long and then when we do want to get back into it when time allows it, gotta go through the process of requesting the thread to be given life again. I'd just feel bad for pestering mods to keep reopening stories and such. So PMs have been far better in that regard.

• Bucket of Rainbows
hello hello
i did have some pc roleplays a while ago but those have since died out so i am just here to push a button c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
I do have a few private message RPs going on because they are the preferred method of my writing partners. I always offer the option if it helps them with comfiness, as I personally don't mind forum roleplay. So I do a mix of 'em. <3 Some public, some private. Additionally, private RPs don't run the risk of being sent to the graveyard. >w>; Quite a few of my RP partners are as slow as I am with replies, heh... Private messages kinda just stay there forever untouched until we poke them back to life.

I LOVE GETTING TO SEE ALL THESE FACES THAT RARELY PEEP OUT OF PMS! >:3

Prefer private convos... on other sites that dont allow private convo rps i have had people interrupt my rps when they aren't even involved in the first place like bruh -.-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Boop Boop ./flee

• Bucket of Rainbows
HELLO.

As admin I must check stats to see how Iwaku is doing in terns of activity. These details let me know where our community is doing most of their roleplaying on site, and if I need to do aggressive advertising and stuff like that.

BUT PEOPLE LIKE TO ROLEPLAY IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WHERE I CAN'T HAVE FUN AND READ THEM. >:[

That's okay, I understand that many people are uncomfortable with their rps being public and some even prefer the organization of the PCs.

But I still need to get activity stats SOMEHOW!

Please be a darling angel and vote in this poll to help me out. <3

BONUS SPARKLES IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD TOO AND SAY HELLO!I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AT LEAST ONCE!

Hi Diana! I have one roleplay in pms currently and one in the forums. I may start another in pms soon but that all depends on my partner. So how are you doing? Also love you!! 😸💗

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Umm I think I have 5 or 6 RP's going right now? Pretty sure I've posted in this thread already, BUT YOU KNOW. Here I am for round two. 😏

• Haha
I've picked up a few since then, so I changed my vote to reflect it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yalls are getting private comvo rps?

• Haha
Casual RPer on here, at the best of times, since I've mostly moved on. However, I do have a few active RPs via private messages and a thread that gets revive and replied to whenever me and the other user are up for continuing that one.

I'm not sure if that is a good active count, though, since, as I said, I moved more away from RPing on here for a handful of different reasons (one of which being life has kept me from doing as much RPing as I would enjoy)

When I used to be really active on here, I would do thread or private messages depending on what my partner(s) preferred, since I didn't really care one way or the other. Most people didn't interact with what I posted on the forums, so if they enjoyed the read, then that's great! No reason to be self-conscious about that. (Plus, it let other members get a feel of my RP style and how it would change depending on the partner I was replying to, so helped pair with potential partners whenever I was looking for new partners)

• Bucket of Rainbows
YAAAAASSSS. YAAAAAAAAS! POST IN MY THREAD AND SHOW ME YOU ARE NOT A GHOST EATING THE IWAKU WIRING!

and if you are too, i won't judge, but like that wiring is expensive pls eat the soup instead
Noms wiring like an angry rat.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.