Do you roleplay in Private Convos? VOTE IN THIS THREAD!

Do you roleplay in Private Convos? HOW MANY ACTIVE RPS ARE YOU IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
HELLO.

As admin I must check stats to see how Iwaku is doing in terns of activity. These details let me know where our community is doing most of their roleplaying on site, and if I need to do aggressive advertising and stuff like that.

BUT PEOPLE LIKE TO ROLEPLAY IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WHERE I CAN'T HAVE FUN AND READ THEM. >:[

That's okay, I understand that many people are uncomfortable with their rps being public and some even prefer the organization of the PCs.

But I still need to get activity stats SOMEHOW!

Please be a darling angel and vote in this poll to help me out. <3

BONUS SPARKLES IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD TOO AND SAY HELLO!I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AT LEAST ONCE!

Hi owlmom!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
Hello

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah, I have a 1x1 going on the PMs; It's technically not active right now, though it's in my plans to get the ball rolling as soon as I can if my partner is still willing. We were having a lot of fun with it, irl and mental health just got in the way...

Howdy

• Bucket of Rainbows
THANKS FOR THE JUST WANTED TO PRESS A BUTTON BUTTON

• Haha
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Hello, I am a thread-based rper and use pms for chatting but I pressed the button :D

I like PM rps but I don't know how many I got :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hi there, Owl Mama!!!
I'm still here and alive! I just like keeping to myself, lol.
I used to be more active outside my PMs when there was a group system that I could keep my locations and such organized. ((It's the way I launch large roleplays where I have control over a lot of characters. It makes things easier for me to keep track of who is doing what and where))
I occasionally pop into the forums still, like for the umpteenth attempt at Dark Woods Circus. Other than that, all private.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I pressed a button, Eulemuter!! :p I think I spent too many formative years in group RPs where every thread would potentially affect the entire RP plot to RP in PMs. Everyone has to read my self indulgent werewolf soulmate replies. Its very important.

I just wanted to press a button >:C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hello, awkward stranger-danger here. :'D I don't think I've ever done forum RPs before. Because I am THAT self-conscious.

But here I am, popping unexpectedly on threads, baby.
And to say hi~ :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Peregrine and Diana
I got a button to press, I feel included!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
STOP CALLING ME OUT T_T Also I only have like.....3 active rps. it's not like I don't wanna....I just have no ideas..... T_T

• Bucket of Rainbows
Screeeeee!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Jello

• Bucket of Rainbows
YAAAAASSSS. YAAAAAAAAS! POST IN MY THREAD AND SHOW ME YOU ARE NOT A GHOST EATING THE IWAKU WIRING!

and if you are too, i won't judge, but like that wiring is expensive pls eat the soup instead

Reactions: marcy
YAAAAASSSS. YAAAAAAAAS! POST IN MY THREAD AND SHOW ME YOU ARE NOT A GHOST EATING THE IWAKU WIRING!

and if you are too, i won't judge, but like that wiring is expensive pls eat the soup instead

I shall eat the soup and participate

• Haha
Like some others here, I just came by to push a button 😂

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.