Do you remember the first person you had a crush on?

Do you remember the very first person you had a crush on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first crush was for someone that was not real, but someone I had dreamed about for years and had created in my mind.

I didn't have any elementary school crushes. I think my first crush was in 9th grade, to a girl I thought was funny and cute and smart but was someone I never talked to, and probably had nothing in common with overall. Had a few more of those through different high schools and they all ended in the same nothing happened kind of way.

My first crush was in the 6th grade to a boy named Dan Solarno, he actually became my boyfriend the year after and was my first kiss. It was a very sweet puppy kind of love.

I remember him standing up for my when someone slipped on the bus and gave me a bloody nose. He was so serious about it even though it was an accident. It was so cute.

My first crush was on a boy in kindergarten. I still remember his name (first and last). He even asked me to marry him one day just before nap time. ^_^ But alas first grade I remember being so shy I was scared to talk to him again. But it was clear we still had crushes on one another through-out elementary school. We probably would have dated if I wasn't a complete idiot and became seriously shy.

if we are talking about silly, tiny, super sappy first crushes than yeah I go a really good one too and I am going to tell it to you in the story format it deserves!

I sat there frustrate since I was stuck at the most annoying of parties. I was a tomboy stuck in a dress who didn't dance stuck on the sidelines trying not to allow my folks to talk me into "getting funky" ugh they really didn't understand. I also could not talk like I usually did on account of my sore throat leaving me a silent, grumpy mess. I tried to entertain myself by pulling out some drawing supplies but alas I was no master of the pen and everything just felt like pointless scribbles that day. I looked about embarrassed feeling stupid in my frilly dress and hate of these fancy parties my father kept dragging us to. Suddenly a girl appeared she was older than me for sure and her face to this day is bur. Despite my vague memories of the lady I remember being utterly starstruck as she pulled me from my chair to dance. A slow song began to play or maybe it had be playing I had not been paying attention since all my focus was on that one lovely young girl. She swirled me about and lead me teaching me the steps as I fumbled trying to keep her pace. That day for a brief moment I felt like I was waltzing on air, swinging in the clouds. It was a magical moment I still fondly look back on. I have gone to may a similar party after that though and never seen that girl; some days I ponder if I didn't just dream her up.

Elementary school. She was a Japanese girl named Donna Lee, and man, could she draw Pokemon. I liked her for a lot of elementary school, and I don't think she knew. But oh, her friend Kathy? She knew. I knew she knew. She had that look that only one who knows could give. She moved away eventually, or something, and I have had a jillion crushes since.

My first crush... this guy in first grade named Justin. XD He was weird, slow, and a total sweetheart. I remember he was blond, and that there was a whole lot of hand-holding and hugging, but not much else. He moved to New York. :(

Jessica Web, before starting school. I asked her to marry me, she said yes.

Im tardy to thepartybut my first crush was a girl AND her older brother hah i was in middle school i later dated both of them but not at the saame time and now Nate is in Japan on a base for the navy. Jess is my next door neighbor and bffl!

My first crush was a boy named Storm--although for all I know that wasn't legit--from my elementary after school program. I don't remember much of what we did, just what he looked like. Oh, and that I was head over heels. He moved away in third grade I think, and I haven't seen or heard from him since. I didn't even know his last name D:

My Crush was back in middle school, he was light skinned and had a VERY NOTICABLE mole. He was in a group of 3 other boys who would ALWAYS Bully me, but he wasnt as bad as the rest....

Young Girls are stupid when in love

That is all...

I feel awkward with telling my story, but my first crush wasn't until I was around 19-20 years old. I guess I never noticed people that way until later down the road, but this guy, this guy was amazing. Fantastic writer, had one hell of a sense of humor, and he was Canadian. Needless to say, people grow apart and move on, but I don't ever regret meeting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.