Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I DON'T play Warhammer. I don't even know what Warhammer is. However, I want to know who plays Warhammer for secretive and possibly evil reasons that no one needs to know.

So do you, or do you not play Warhammer?

Cultist Rush.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

Sure, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. A barrel three meters high thats about to fall over and dump 396 cultists jumping over each other to die on you. Drown them in blood!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAMMMMAAAAARRR!!!

I painted Space Wolves and a few Tau. Played some training games, never much else.

Played the shit out of Dawn of War.

I've read all of the Dan Abnett books. Every one of them. And a few other BL books, too. So I'm pretty good with the lore.

I fuckin' love 40k.

As a part time painter/converter of figures for people, I can say "HAHAHAHAH, YOU GUIS OVER PAY FOR 25MM FIGURES BECAUSE GAMESWORKSHOP IS EVIL."

I suspect they only play with their figurines to sniff glue.

=(

Or huff spray paint.

course i do.

and iw as one of the first iwakuians to openly show such.

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS. WMD IS THE ONLY TRUE IWAKUIAN 40K DUDE.

well, 'cept maybe asmo.

also, ROREH TORSTEH. GET TEH FOO OOTA DIS FREAD!
IMMA SLAP DE BOW-FF UF YEZ!

See! These glue-sniffing, spray-paint huffing boys don't know how to speak correctly anymore. =(

Reactions: 1 person
course i do.
NO WAI!!!

Yup 40K is what got me into writing - flipping through the Chaos section of the Codex Imperialis and thinking OMGWTFISTHATTHING?!!! Then imagining the Horus Heresy and what the Emperor was like. Then I read the tiny entry about the Fire Hawks Chapter vanishing and BOOM! - first fanfic series I ever wrote. Super-complicated and super-epic.

So I painted up my own Fire Hawks Chapter, then got some Imperial Guard cos I thought "Hey! There's a challenge!", then collected and expertly painted a Necron army, cos... I had... plans... Wrote three new Codex rulebooks: Codex Firehawks, Codex Necrontyr and Codex Crusaders (representing Ecclesiarchy rabble-rousing). Then I started writing up battle-reports when I played with my friends, exaggerating and hijacking certain parts of the battle so they would fit the dramatic arc.

Then my English Teacher noticed me doing it and said "Hey! Have your read Hamlet?". The rest you know.

And now all my models are collecting dust in my old bedroom.

I started on a Tyranid army at one point...then I realised how expensive it was.

I just listen to Bolt Thrower and I immediately know most of what I need to know about Warhammer.

I play Dawn of War. Read the comics, one that's still in my head is Obvious Tactics.

Dunno if that counts. Paorou and I planned to get a few minis, but it never went through.