1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Do you Play Path of Exile?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by F0X, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, F0X here! I just was curious if anyone played Path of Exile. It is a great Action RPG that I can best describe as a adaptation of Diablo II with a Final Fantasy X Sphere Grid for leveling up. It has a lot of really great game mechanics, and is really fun to play.

However, this game is MOST fun to play with Friends! Thus, I wanted to know two things from you guys:

1. Do you play?
    2. If yes, would you want to be apart of a Clan Consisting of other Iwaku members?

I have been playing since beta, but the clan I am in is rather dead, and I would love to start playing this game again, and if there are players out there who'd be interested, please let me know!!

My Steam Account Name is: f0x77713

Add me there and I can share my IGN for Path of Exile!! Thanks for reading!! <3​

2. Tried it. Didn't really get too far cause I tend to get really bored with ARPGs, causing me to drop it and pick it up intermittently until I can fully decide.

Was fun, looked pretty, playing a necro was actually fun.

3. It's a lot of fun, but I don't play regularly enough to consider joining a clan. I'll play it for a little bit and then not touch it for weeks or months. I only have 1 character and it's still in Act 3.

4. Is it free to play or relatively cheap to own?

5. Completely free from what I understand, and with one of the best FTP models I've seen in a game.

6. Yes it's completely free to play, and I am always helping new players whenever I can, getting them starting gear and starting gems.

7. Grumpy, do you play?? Like I said, I know I'm trying to get more people involved in games I play, and I love iwaku and this game, I couldn't help but think it'd be a great combination. I wouldn't even mind doing "chat rp" events in game or something XD

8. I used to, though I wonder, when is the next Hardcore league starting?

9. Doesn't say on their website, its usually a few weeks after the current league ends, which I am not sure where that is. I have most my characters in Standard. ^_^

10. I played PoE quiet a lot. I can't remember what class I was... Templar I think it was called? I was the big dude with the hammer, one of his unlocks was the avatar of fire....

Anyway, I had a blast with it. I think I ended up making some Hardcore characters too, which I still have. I'll probably play again once school settles down.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I played for a while, but got bored since I had no one to play with. Haven't really played since the Forsaken Masters update or whatever it was. I'd totally update and play if a group was wanting to get together.

I played a Witch with a pyromancer-y focus. Lots of Fire Traps xD

12. I'd totally love to play with you sometime Dusk! And, I love your Red profile picture. *Melts*

13. Awesome! :D I'll update the client tomorrow and get ya my username (Pretty sure it's ViscountDusk, character name Caerleus). And it is the best picture ever, Red is everything <3

14. Yay!!!! So happy now! And I agree with you so much! She's so cool!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.