Do You Play Musical Instruments?

I use to take violin, but didn't get very far before moving and having to give it up. Though I really want to take it back up at some point.

I play Acoustic Guitar, Eletric Guitar, Bass Guitar (I do enjoy the "common" strings) and the Drums. Those are the instruments i acually play in the band (not at the same time, as you might have guessed). We have a project where we have half our songs on a bluegrass/folk style, and the other half indie rock.

I do fool arround with the piano, but i can only play simple songs, or do the chords for one of my songs. One thing i do love is playing harmonica, but i don't dedicate any time to it, just do it when we are playing some blues grooves or something like that.

I'm saving some money for a cello, and once in a while i play the banjo so one of my band mates can play the drums.

I sing the songs that i write and do the backing vocals on the songs the others write. And pretty much, i love music, i love playing it, and im proably up for playing any instrument you can offer me. Maybe not sucessfuly but i'll proably try. Haha.

I haven't played in a few years, but I used to play the mandolin, flute, piccolo. It seems I'm not the only one who wants to learn the violin; I also would love to learn how to play the piano and the harmonica -- it's pocket-sized! I love to sing, but I can't keep a tune for the life of me, so I'm a rock-star in the shower.

Saxophone all the way! Been playing since I was on the 6th grade. Unfortunately I don't get to play as often as I would like to anymore, but it's a nice stress reliever once in a while.

I would absolutely learn the violin and cello if I had the time, the money, and the will... but right now just making some progress with piano and vocals is enough.