Do you own one of those touch devices?

Do you own an Ipad or something similar?

• Yes and I use it regularly,

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes but I do not use it much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I want one.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No and I could not care less about them.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So I am stuck at Fred Meyers on one of those Ipad rip offs due to circumstances involving one of my friends locking the keys in the car. Its my first time on one and I could not help but wonder who among us has one and uses it a lot. So out of boredom I made this topic while we wait for a ride. So who of you has one of these things and uses it regularly?

I have an iPhone that I use all the time. In fact, I'm using it to post this right now.

I've had this phone for over two years and now I'm seriously addicted to using it for browsing the Internet. During the rare occasions I don't have it with me I go into crack-junkie withdrawals. It is... precious to me. /crazygollumeyes

I'm too old fashioned. T.T I doubt I'll ever own a touch device thing. The closest thing I have to one, is the keypad on my phone. lolol The numbers are touch screen as opposed to actual buttons.

They look like they can be useful, though.

I have an iPad 2 I just got this summer. I use it as a cookbook when I'm in the kitchen, as a notepad while I'm teaching, a video player when I'm actually on my computer, various other things. I only have a wi-fi model, so I can't roam around with it as much as I'd like, but even offline, I still have plenty of games and stuff to dick around with.

I only own an Android phone, which is basically just touch screen with four actual buttons on the bottom. The rest is touch screen, and I honestly prefer it over regular phones. But it's not an iPad or the like,

I also am writing this via an iPad 2. I love it. I use it to do homework, browse the net, read older books for free and so much more. I only have the wifi version as well, but in a few years I might have my business buy me one that can use a cell connection if I need more information away from home or office.

Don't have one, don't need one!

I have a simple phone and my laptop. And since I do a lot of websitey stuff, a hand held touch device would not be good for me. D: I also don't like phones... so... dun need one.

I've got an iPod touch. Some of the games and other apps are pretty neat, but I mostly just use it for music.

I got an Android and I love it. It makes browing for doctor-related stuff so much smoother when I'm walking around the hospital. And it fits in my pocket better than most pocket handbooks.

Don't own one, and not planning on getting anything touch-screened. Only way I'mma get one is if someone ends up getting me something for christmas or my brithday for some reason. *shrug* I have a bulky, black, BlackJack, and since I don't use my phone much at all, except for time, I don't need anything touchy. :D

I dun want none of your demonic devices.
THEY SHALL NEVER TAKE ME.
NEVER.

Android phone. I've thought about picking up one of those Amazon tablets, but I don't really need one, so I probably won't.

It's not like I want to sound like a hipster or anything but those iPads are awful.

I don't want a really-big-iPod-touch. I want something legit.

I own a rock...I use it to smack people in the head. Therefore it is a touch device.

We talking tablets or iOS devices?

Only think I'd use a tablet for is reading PDFs... and I have a laptop.