• It can burn in hell

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
Outside of Iwaku, do you enjoy your job/school? What are some horror stories? Funny stories? Anything really.

Personally I adore my job. I get to work with horses, I'm a stable hand. Recently, my biggest horror story is crashing into the fence and busting it with the golf cart. Best one is when Jack, a 17 hands high quarter horse, stole my hat and would not give it back. When I got it back it was very, very slobbery.

For the first time in a really long time, I do kinda like my job. It's the first job I've had for more than 12 consecutive months in a really long time (considering I started working at 15 and I'm almost 25...)

There are a lot of things that make me cringe but otherwise, it's a good place, I'm respected, my work is respected, and my peers can be a fun batch to work with. I also got my hubby hired in the same department, so now we work together so it's ++++ @Qwertronix

I don't like my school because it feels they bully me because I have special needs. I'm out of school a lot because of me getting sick most of the time and they decided to start being really strict and it almost seems like they don't want me to graduate on time with my other classmates.

I didn't vote in the poll cause I'm not sure my current situation counts, but yes.

Currently in the limbo "I don't know what I want to do" stage. So I decided to tackle independent work from home, stuff I can test the waters with, make something and if it works well make some cash with a finished product. Right now, that's designing a new tabletop RPG with some friends.

So... Not really a Job, cause there's no boss and no pay. But, it's something I'm throwing a good amount of hours at right now. And I am enjoying it so far.

I'm gonna start working in a week or so. I voted yes since I've worked here before. I know it's gonna be long and my brain will turn to mush, but there are worse jobs, way worse.

Plus my Mister will be working at the same place, so yay. :3

Which job? Cook? Maid? Chauffeur? Referee? I'm a stay at home mom, but I have over a dozen jobs, and I would gladly trade them in for a 9-5 job. Wouldn't trade my kids, but the whole stay at home thing, sucks.

I can really hate the clients but I love my coworkers and I love the kinds of work I do. I love the casual work environment. as long as Me and my clothes are clean I can wear just about anything....within reason mind you.

I'll just say that I've had way worse jobs than what I have now. Not to mention it's almost never boring.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.