Do You Know Why The Caged Bird Sings?

Sorry I haven't made my char yet. Homework sucks. XP But about the imbalance... I want to make my char balance it out some, but I'm not sure what to do. XD Male human would balance out the males and humans a bit, but then all the avians are female and all the humans are male... Any suggestions?

Hmmmmm....

For me, I'm not too worried about the imbalance. I could probably use a male avian, or another human, either gender.

Just do what you want, I'm pretty laid back.

Coolio. Femme hooman it is, then! And sorry it took so long. XP

Name: Amella Black
Species: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130lbs
Appearance:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/005/4/1/__forever___by_misslaurelle-d4lg8ri.jpg
Personality: Amella is outgoing and friendly, but not in the loud way. She's never afraid to talk to anyone or ask questions or say what's on her mind. She's very loyal, stubborn, and very silly.
History: Amella's family has always lived in the same small town, going back a few generations. Eventually, she got bored and moved away, wanting to start a life in some big city. She got her wish, and ended up in a university. When she graduated, she started her own little cafe, but she was never content to sit in back and manage it. She's constantly out on the floor, using her natural charisma to keep people coming back.
Wealth/Status: Middle class

Character accepted and I'll try to put up a post tonight or tomorrow!

I know, I havent posted in a bit, I am typing one up now. Sorry.

It's all good, no harm done.

We'll have to figure out an event that will bring everyone's character together.

Maybe some kind of accident or commotion that allows Tyta to escape her master and attracts the attention of the rest of the characters, as most of them are already grouped together it will make it easier to gather them all in one place.

Yes, I'd agree with something like that. Maybe the older Avian helps Tyta escape. And maybe Sol and Teesa will head over to the bar or something and meet up with some of the others.

That's good. And then they need a reason to band. They decide to establish Avian rights, I suppose.

Alright, the new character can sidle herself in wherever she likes, there are a lot of choices- She could be walking down by that forgotten building that Sol and Teesa are at, or stroll into the bar, or wait to make her entrance until the group is all together. I'm sure there's more, I'm just too scatterbrained to think of it right now.

Yes, I am. Just put in a char sheet!

Sorry I haven't gotten a post up. XP Working on it right now~

I made Sol notice your character Squirrel, it may be a bit of a stretch regarding the distance but everything to keep the story rolling I guess:)

Yeah, I figured, but anything helps! Imma wait for Hydronine to post and add on before I post again. :3

Ok, gonna put up a post sometime today!

I need some posts, people.