Do You Know the Muffin Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tale Character: The Dragon

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IzK4U2bhe...LI/KTh2R9vFbSw/s1600/old_dragon_by_Haidak.jpg

Personality: The Dragon is old, cranky and bossy. He likes to intimidate people and order them around and he is also incredibly lazy, preferring to use servants to do everything for him. However, he also can be very wise, cunning and downright devious, especially if he wants someone to do something for him. He knows all the literary devices of fairy tales, and will not hesitate to use them to his advantage. The only problem with his knowledge is that nobody understands the terms that he uses and everybody dismisses him as a senile, old man.

History: Since when he was young, the Dragon was always the villain whom the heroes had to fight. At first he enjoyed kidnapping princesses, chasing heroes and scaring adventurers, not even minding his always inevitable defeat, because he got to have fun in the end. However, as time went on, he was beginning to get tired of being the bad guy. As he got older and older, he became lazier an lazier and eventually he refused to kidnap the princesses in any fairy tale, instead preferring to sit in his lair and waiting for the hero to come by. But even this role became tiring for the Dragon, so when he got old, he refused to be included in any more fairy tales and started sleeping in his cave. It is not exactly known how he got invited to the ball, though.

Name: Lyndsey the Mermaid
Appearence:
lydia-the-tattooed-mermaid-rob-hans.jpg
acttr

Personality: Bubbly, Smart, Playful, Very Keen senses, Graceful, Basically the characteristics of a Dolphin. (Tropical Breed)
History: Neptunes sisters daughters friend, Lyndsey grew up in a normal house made of coral and shells with her family. She ventured out one day while playing with a few dolphin friends and got caught in a fishing net. The fisherman, who was drunk at the time, thought the mermaid was a exotic fish and sold Lyndsey to the palace as a pet fish. She now lives in a giant tank, or sometimes a fountain. Lyndsey, who thinks its all a big game, plays along just as bubbley as ever. (She thinks its a prank from the Lobsters)

Apps are now closed.

I apologize to those who have been eyeing this rp but I can only take so many characters before it becomes too much for me to manage.

Just as a general reminder for everyone in this rp, I realize that there are some very well known characters in this rp (i.e. Nigel and Rafiki) along with some wonderful renditions of other fairy tale characters - but as a general reminder, just because this rp is a comedy please realize that there is a set plot. I love laughs and I love craziness but like the rules state, keep your antics tasteful and keep the plot in mind.

Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy what I have in store for tomorrow. ^^

Thank you, everyone who was able to make it to the roleplay! And of course a special thanks to our lovely GM: Zen!

I had a lot of fun and it was an awesome birthday thanks to you guys <3 I enjoyed everyone's characters ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.