7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Agender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Like the C-box?
(Certainly hope so. We're wearing it just for the occassion.)

Like roleplaying?

(Me neither, but they won't let me go. There's a word for inescapable places of torment like these, but I'm not allowed to say it.)

Want to combine both?

(Or maybe you tire of the hustle and bustle of the main channel, and you'd like to take your discussions to somewhere a little more quiet or sidestep the confusion of ten simultaneous, laggy conversations about fifty disparate topics).

Don't forget about the other chat channels!
ChatBoxBalls.jpg

Try clicking them sometime. Try inviting some friends.

It's here for all of you. Plan a game, run a game, reminisce about a game, et cet'. You don't need any special credentials to use them. They're for your use. So grab those chat channels by their rainbow-splendored balls and take charge!

(Or we'll take them away without warning and laugh at your suffering while pretending to work on it.)

Enjoy your optional freedom-type thingies, or have them ripped away from your weathered proletariat hands. :)

It is my humbar (u)wish that you prease enjoy!

FTQs
Q:Why did you post this in General instead of a more relevant section?
A:
Not everyone reads the relevant sections, and we'd really like everybody to know about this feature. Also, we suspect an evil wizard may be exacerbating this with some infernal glamour of obfuscation. I have been chosen to assist the other Overlords in combating this unseen and unsightly assailant. I remain optimistic. Clap your hands and say "yo, baby, yo" if you believe. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: 3 people
YAY COFFEE!

That's too much Coffee-exposure for the members. Now they're confused.

Heh heh heh. I dare say I love it. Yes members, enjoy the splendours of the cbox channels.

Thank you, guys.

But I find your lack of "Yo, baby, yo!"s disturbing. -_-

Thank you coffeekins! Maybe when I get the new Chat RP schedule up, more people will play with me. >:D

I appreciate the thanks and "Yo, baby!"s.

(They keep me from having to resort to unnatural bumping ^_^!)

I hope so, Diana.

(If not, we can have fun taking away their freedom. (^_^) [/Asian-Wallace warpaint smiley])